Holy shit all the alcohol has worn off I hate myself so much why am I so cucked

nigtard

nigtard

Went to a party and was dancing with this one girl all night.I was drunk asf and so was she.After it ended she asked me to come back to her home and guess what I said I said fucking NO.

I found out that somebody else I know fucked her later that night.Over for my retarted brain I need to get shot holy fuck I am so retarted I have no idea why I said that.I couldn't even sleep last night cause I kept remembering, legit laid in my bed for hrs just depressed after all the alcohol wore off.My cope is that we were both too drunk and slaying someone while drunk is bad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
Drink more next time

Too high inhib I know it too well

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Went to a party and was dancing with this one girl all night.I was drunk asf and so was she.After it ended she asked me to come back to her home and guess what I said I said fucking NO.

I found out that somebody else I know fucked her later that night.Over for my retarted brain I need to get shot holy fuck I am so retarted I have no idea why I said that.I couldn't even sleep last night cause I kept remembering, legit laid in my bed for hrs just depressed after all the alcohol wore off.My cope is that we were both too drunk and slaying someone while drunk is bad.
Incel brain

How much do you drink on average

If you suffer high inhib while drunk it's beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
it’s a sign from God that I am not meant to have sex
It indeed is. Perhaps you should consider janitormaxxing.

It's pretty chill. Just clean while listening to a good podcast or music, get home, eat some good food, play some games and repeat.

Being a sexhaver isn't a life for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It indeed is. Perhaps you should consider janitormaxxing.

It's pretty chill. Just clean while listening to a good podcast or music, get home, eat some good food, play some games and repeat.

Being a sexhaver isn't a life for everyone.
I’m volcel now I just can’t take the next step.I’d rather rot in my room than ever clean something I’m too lazy for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I’m volcel now I just can’t take the next step.I’d rather rot in my room than ever clean something I’m too lazy for that.
Neetbux then. If you can't have sex, then nothing beats the NEET lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 51781