holy shit at this nightmare inducing rhinoplasty deascension

G

Gosick

Kraken

never seen anything like this tbh

crazy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bugeye, sytyl and 7 others
It's the risks we take. They're extremely underestimated and sound good in practice - But you never really know what will happen in the end until it's all said and done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, NormieKilla, Ocelot and 8 others
dude is a fuckin pyscho. i hope no one ever gives him business again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Baldingman1998, GoMadAndSTFU and 8 others
HOLY FUCK I’d rope no cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10494, Norwooder and 8 others
dude is a fuckin pyscho. i hope no one ever gives him business again
imagine dropping a 100k just end up looking deformed , would legit rope tbh ngl
It's the risks we take. They're extremely underestimated and sound good in practice - But you never really know what will happen in the end until it's all said and done.
cant she sue the surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3583
imagine dropping a 100k just end up looking deformed , would legit rope tbh ngl
LOL 100k??????? why the fuck was a rhino 100,000 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Salience, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
LOL 100k??????? why the fuck was a rhino 100,000 dollars
that was the cost of alll of her revisions she had after her first rhino to fix up the mess the surgeon did originally . thats the total cost of several rhinos.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10494 and 4 others
that was the cost of alll of her revisions she had after her first rhino to fix up the mess. thats the total cost of several rhinos.
oh damn that’s insane.

Bad surgeon , bad result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Chadelite, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
lol the surgeon was well reviewed, has like nearly 5 stars on real self

If i got a botched nose job i wouldnt get a revision, i would get filler nosejob

Damn what are the odds of this happening if you pick an experienced surgeon?

Want to fix my bulbous nose but now i'm scared

she became my looksmatch now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, GetShrekt, Norwooder and 8 others
she's a woman so its all good

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, john2, Jerzy Bondov and 1 other person
Her: "Make me look like I'm from Hoovile"

Doctor: "Say no more fam"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, ConspiracyTheory, stuckneworleans and 2 others
That's no longer a woman. That is a subhuman femcel. She looks matches you tbh.
she mogs me

everyone mogs me

I'm at the bottom of the bottom, theres a reason why ive never even gotten a hug, kiss, been touched, held hands, or had sex

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Administrator
userimage-36389864-b63b-4608-b7bc-4a67f5e9a63e.jpg

holy fuck i feel bad for her
userimage-30eb7613-0edc-468b-a138-d2830ca5f3ca.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 8765, InZayn and 7 others
Only for Chad!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and EthnicelAscension
NEVER go back to the same surgeon if you don't get a satisfactory result. NEVER.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 8765 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, freeone12, NormieKilla and 6 others
lol the surgeon was well reviewed, has like nearly 5 stars on real self
I doubt there are a lot of rhinoplasty reviews from him.

Actually...just checked and there are 17 5 stat rhinoplasty reviews. Wow. I only found one with pictures and it was underwhelming but not botched.

However, skimming the comments, there are 3 things that seem to be true about the patient:
1. past drug abuse
2. heart condition
3. refused by other surgeons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 8765 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 1680, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
nothing, thats why she said other doctors refused to operate on her
As usual, thought an unneeded rhino would make her a supermodel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, NormieKilla, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and DianabolDownie
That result is not a risk that we ever take. That is pure incompetency or gross negligence. You don't know what will happen, but it should never be THAT.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 2846
userimage-36389864-b63b-4608-b7bc-4a67f5e9a63e.jpg

holy fuck i feel bad for her
userimage-30eb7613-0edc-468b-a138-d2830ca5f3ca.
Her nose was perfectly fine before. Women with “prominent” but not “masculine” noses can be super attractive.

Her heart must skip a beat every time she looks in the mirror now...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, OCDMaxxing, CommanderCope and 8 others
Her nose was perfectly fine before. Women with “prominent” but not “masculine” noses can be super attractive.

Her heart must skip a beat every time she looks in the mirror now...
I'm not coping

But if the nose is well shaped and defined, I like bigger noses

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Golden Glass
what a pig lmao

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Griffith, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
I'm not coping

But if the nose is well shaped and defined, I like bigger noses
Exactly. I’ve always found smaller noses on women less attractive. A strong but not hooked or bulbous nose on a woman is more attractive to me. I would’ve never seen an issue with that chicks nose, she was fairly attractive.

In an ideal world there should honestly be IQ, psychiatric, and aesthetic knowledge tests for people who want cosmetic surgery, so that uninformed/misinformed people like her can’t ruin their faces and thus their lives. You shouldn’t be free enough to fuck yourself up that way.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Raax, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
she probably realized she was ugly but didnt know what her flaws were so she put all the blame on her nose and at some point became desperate enough to get a rhino

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, ManzareK, NormieKilla and 9 others
she probably realized she was ugly but didnt know what her flaws were so she put all the blame on her nose and at some point became desperate enough to get a rhino
The thing is she wasn’t by any means ugly in the before. Probably got bullied by some upturned pig nosed chicks in highschool and developed a deep insecurity or something

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, NormieKilla, Mateusz74 and 4 others
The thing is she wasn’t by any means ugly in the before. Probably got bullied by some upturned pig nosed chicks in highschool and developed a deep insecurity or something
ah fuck she really wasn't that ugly. but probably still had problems with her looks leading to the same thing

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Just lol at people on here saying she had problems with her looks before. This chick on the before wouldn't even dare look at me in the eyes incase I would somehow be interested.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 8765, HighIQcel and 7 others
Foids are so retarded, they get the pass from society to dye their hair, wear colored contacts, fake up maxx, and surgerymaxx as much as they want, and they're still so low-iq that with all these looksmaxxing techniques in their hand they can barely accurately identify their actual failos/halos.

Absolute retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Norwooder, NormieKilla and 6 others
File

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, EthnicelAscension and PenileFacialSurgery
Foids are so retarded, they get the pass from society to dye their hair, wear colored contacts, fake up maxx, and surgerymaxx as much as they want, and they're still so low-iq that with all these looksmaxxing techniques in their hand they can barely accurately identify their actual failos/halos.

Absolute retards.
someone should seriously consider making a career out of looksmaxing consulting lol.

Too many people loaded with cash to surgerymax and lacking iq to make those decisions for themselves.

I’d set up an affiliate program with the likes of Eppley and Taban and be like “okay you go to eppley to fix those 15 inch shoulders with some bideltoid implants and clavicle lengthening, and you, you are so close to asencsion but need an eye area overhaul, my boy Taban has got just what you need. And you with the severely recessed face, I’ll hook you up with that doc in Australia who does Lefort IIIs on cosmetic cases....
BTW Today’s consultation fee is $700/hour”

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, piscicide, Arkantos and 5 others
I read piezorhinoplasty is much safer than regular rhinoplasty

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
I read piezorhinoplasty is much safer than regular rhinoplasty
Sounds interesting, I wonder how it reshapes cartilage though.
(Used Google)

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
someone should seriously consider making a career out of looksmaxing consulting lol.

Too many people loaded with cash to surgerymax and lacking iq to make those decisions for themselves.

I’d set up an affiliate program with the likes of Eppley and Taban and be like “okay you go to eppley to fix those 15 inch shoulders with some bideltoid implants and clavicle lengthening, and you, you are so close to asencsion but need an eye area overhaul, my boy Taban has got just what you need. And you with the severely recessed face, I’ll hook you up with that doc in Australia who does Lefort IIIs on cosmetic cases....
BTW Today’s consultation fee is $700/hour”
Shut that front door

I actually want to know how a surgeon can can fuck up a procedure this badly.

Like literally it’s not just a minor error, it’s like he was holding the scapula with his feet or something.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 8765, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
Brutal man, stupid ho had a below avg nose but still couldve got married and shit

Now I'm never gonna get the rhinoplasty I desperately need cuz I have the same thick skin ethnic wide bulbous nose as her.

Over for me srs

Ronald Ead charges people $50-100 to consult with him per hour.
bet that dude doesn’t know shit about anything else but mse jfl

He actually knows a decent amount. He is the pioneer of adult expansion. Do you actually expect him to be clueless.
only out of my ignorance i did

Dumb whore

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
only out of my ignorance i did
He knows about things related to bite issues. A ton. Including recession. But don’t expect him to give you advice on all things looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 2846
Brutal man, stupid ho had a below avg nose but still couldve got married and shit

Now I'm never gonna get the rhinoplasty I desperately need cuz I have the same thick skin ethnic wide bulbous nose as her.

Over for me srs
She had a perfect nose imo. I love noses like that on women.