holy SHIT destiny is BALDING! GTFIH

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and HumidVent

Brah turns 36 this year and he is white.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dopaminebeyondfried, murdah and 8 others
he is a truecel

how short is that nigga again /

Who cares its over with hair or without for him

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
do u think i could run height halo in jew.s.a ?
yes of course, height halo starts even at 6'1 they are short compared to euroes. I dont think the average height there is that much different than the uk but its just that the men lie about their height there like 5'10 guys claiming 6'1 jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i havent seen any evidence.
But the thing is that Destiny isn't white, you're only calling him white because it is convenient probably because you dont like him or something, he is half cuban

Those were good interviews.

he's not balding he just has a high hairline

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lookologist003
recession
no he always had a high hairline, and it's been maturing slightly. a 35 year old doesn't have the same hairline as a 20 year old it doesn't mean he's balding

• Hmm...
  • +1
no he always had a high hairline, and it's been maturing slightly. a 35 year old doesn't have the same hairline as a 20 year old it doesn't mean he's balding
maturing is cope recession is defined as the hairline going back. A maturing hairline is still a subprocess of male pattern baldness it literally means you are norwooding. He also isn't receding he is thinning.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
maturing is cope recession is defined as the hairline going back. A maturing hairline is still a subprocess of male pattern baldness it literally means you are norwooding. He also isn't receding he is thinning.
maturing of the hairline is not necessarily a sign of balding. all males have a higher hairline when they're 30 compared to when they were 15, but not all males end up bald.

• Hmm...
  • +1
maturing of the hairline is not necessarily a sign of balding. all males have a higher hairline when they're 30 compared to when they were 15, but not all males end up bald.
not all males, majority sure but don't give me bullshit. There are men in their near 40s with NW0 you are confusing hair breakage with hair loss everyone experiences hair breakage not everyone experiences hair loss even by maturing

at 36 it aint bad at all

• +1
sub 5 oofy doofy

This is not MPB. Destiny has a high hairline and there is a gap between the hair creating his fringe and the hair nearer the temples. Hopefully your eyes can learn to appreciate the difference between this and MPB, it may save your hairline if you can correctly assess yourself.

DesTINY. Des TINY.

This is not MPB. Destiny has a high hairline and there is a gap between the hair creating his fringe and the hair nearer the temples. Hopefully your eyes can learn to appreciate the difference, it may save your hairline if you can correctly assess yourself.

DesTINY. Des TINY.
higher hairline is another way of saying recessed, NW0 isnt like this meaning he has receded and thus MBP.

By the way, look at how Destiny gets face mogged in the thumbnail of that YouTube video. Is Destiny standing on a curb or something to match that guy's height?

By the way, look at how Destiny gets face mogged in the thumbnail of that YouTube video. Is Destiny standing on a curb or something to match that guy's height?
Destiny is taller

• +1
High hairline and crappy hairstyle.
At most he might have some minor temple recession... but he is in his mid 30s, so it's normal.

not all males, majority sure but don't give me bullshit. There are men in their near 40s with NW0 you are confusing hair breakage with hair loss everyone experiences hair breakage not everyone experiences hair loss even by maturing
i'm not confusing anything. i'm not talking about hair loss, i am talking about the hairline getting higher which is also called a maturing hairline. all males or at least 95% of males will get a more mature hairline as they age. there are always outliers but it's a normal part of getting older for men. in your early teens you still have a juvenile hairline, but this will develop into a mature hairline.

destiny always had a higher hairline which is normal for any male, because of genetics, but is also normal as it can be the result of a maturing hairline. a lot of men had a very low juvenile hairline when they were younger which over time developed into a hairline that is still low, but slightly higher than their juveline hairline. my point is: balding can't be confirmed from just looking at the height of the hairline. destiny has a high hairline, but otherwise doesn't have any clear signs of balding.

at 36 it aint bad at all
For real. Tbh he's lucky to still have that much hair as a mid 30s white man.
i dont think whites are more likely to bald
Anecdotal observation, but white men tend to get fucked the hardest from MPB I've noticed. They tend to start balding earlier and more rapidly compared to other races.

For real. Tbh he's lucky to still have that much hair as a mid 30s white man.

Anecdotal observation, but white men tend to get fucked the hardest from MPB I've noticed. They tend to start balding earlier and more rapidly compared to other races.
destiny is not white, you're only saying white because it's convenient

• Hmm...
i'm not confusing anything. i'm not talking about hair loss, i am talking about the hairline getting higher which is also called a maturing hairline. all males or at least 95% of males will get a more mature hairline as they age. there are always outliers but it's a normal part of getting older for men. in your early teens you still have a juvenile hairline, but this will develop into a mature hairline.

destiny always had a higher hairline which is normal for any male, because of genetics, but is also normal as it can be the result of a maturing hairline. a lot of men had a very low juvenile hairline when they were younger which over time developed into a hairline that is still low, but slightly higher than their juveline hairline. my point is: balding can't be confirmed from just looking at the height of the hairline. destiny has a high hairline, but otherwise doesn't have any clear signs of balding.
sometimes the hairline can be "too high", you are replacing maturing for coping when there isn't much of a relevant distinction as I am saying effectively they are both balding

destiny is not white, you're only saying white because it's convenient
Hmm...maybe that's why his balding isn't worse at his age...his non-white genes delaying the process a bit.

sometimes the hairline can be "too high", you are replacing maturing for coping when there isn't much of a relevant distinction as I am saying effectively they are both balding
destiny doesn't necessarily have to be balding just because he has a higher hairline. a mature hairline doesn't mean someone is balding. maturing hairline is not the same as receding hairline.

destiny doesn't necessarily have to be balding just because he has a higher hairline. a mature hairline doesn't mean someone is balding. maturing hairline is not the same as receding hairline.
You're acting like I've never heard of the term "maturing hairline". People make the distinction because a person who is "maturing" isn't like NW3+, tho effectively they are still receding because the same thing that causes it is the thing that makes you bald, it's like saying being hit with a ball is not being hurt but being hit by a car is because a ball hurts less, it doesn't make any freaking sense.

• +1
You're acting like I've never heard of the term "maturing hairline". People make the distinction because a person who is "maturing" isn't like NW3+, tho effectively they are still receding because the same thing that causes it is the thing that makes you bald, it's like saying being hit with a ball is not being hurt but being hit by a car is because a ball hurts less, it doesn't make any freaking sense.
the 'thing' that makes you have a mature hairline is not the same thing that makes you go bald. there are genetics that cause basically every male to have a mature hairline as they age and there are genetics that make someone go bald. they are not the same thing.

the 'thing' that makes you have a mature hairline is not the same thing that makes you go bald. there are genetics that cause basically every male to have a mature hairline as they age and there are genetics that make someone go bald. they are not the same thing.
are genetics are only a subset of what contributes both to a maturing hairline and receding hairline, so the genetics being different doesnt mean there arent other causes that may overlap

are genetics are only a subset of what contributes both to a maturing hairline and receding hairline, so the genetics being different doesnt mean there arent other causes that may overlap
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants