HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT TERRA MOGGED TO THE MUMBAI SLUMS BACK

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
So I was just minding my business, sitting in class and this guy who sat with me tried initiating a convo as he turns his face towards me I couldn't help but notice how insane pfl/phl ratio and insane curled dark eyelashes. My life is over gonna take xanax to offset the depression this nigga just caused me

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
[IMG alt="FBl"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/42/42557.jpg?1695042390[/IMG]

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation​

JoinedAug 31, 2023Posts1,350Reputation1,489

[IMG alt="FBl"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/42/42557.jpg?1695042390[/IMG]

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation​

JoinedAug 31, 2023Posts1,350Reputation1,489
Hop off my dick bro 🤦🏾

So I was just minding my business, sitting in class and this guy who sat with me tried initiating a convo as he turns his face towards me I couldn't help but notice how insane pfl/phl ratio and insane curled dark eyelashes. My life is over gonna take xanax to offset the depression this nigga just caused me
faggots .org

This is the gayest shit I just read.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
that's gay af i only look at girls IRL
even if i saw a guy with insane chin or something i don't think anything of it

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel and FBl
I would murder my children for his eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl