Holy shit mogger alert (INCELS DON'T ENTER)

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
In the UK there is this kinda shitty Netflix show The Crown. It's about the Royal cuck family or whatever. I DON'T CARE about that bullshit. What I do care about his how hard the specimin cast to play Prince William MOGS. Holy shit prepare yourself to be mogged. Netflix needs to have a mogger warning sign on every show where there are over powered moggers cast. I mean, today is a low IQ day for me, so I thought I would wait untill the low IQness had passed. Mistakes were made, NEVER turn on Netflix if you don't want to be mogged.
This guy is a bone mogger of incredible proportion. I want to kill myself now. Like, fuuuuuugaaah. Mother fucker. Lemme look this this goddamn.
I don't even know how old this guy is, but probably early twenties. Brutal. He's probably balls deep in vagina right now.
m.jpg

Holy shit
rufus-kampa-at-the-crown-season-6-part-1-premiere-held-at-westwood-regency-village-theatre-on.jpg

Damn this shit be unfair
full.jpg

I mean just look at the JAW. I would solve all the millennium problems to look like that for 1 second. Fuck it one milisecond
65512ed558cf5fbccb955db9

rufus-kampa-elizabeth-debicki-and-fflyn-edwards-attend-the-news-photo-1699889679.jpg

Mogger in the making to the right.
images

It is a shame about the height. But that bone is made up for elsewhere...
77722299-0-image-a-56_1699840804869.jpg

This might actually be my last ever post, because I HAVE to kill myself from this mog. There is no other option.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IbrahimT, try2beme, JohnBaza and 3 others
name?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
hes ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ICXCLuvr, blite and 16 others
In the UK there is this kinda shitty Netflix show The Crown. It's about the Royal cuck family or whatever. I DON'T CARE about that bullshit. What I do care about his how hard the specimin cast to play Prince William MOGS. Holy shit prepare yourself to be mogged. Netflix needs to have a mogger warning sign on every show where there are over powered moggers cast. I mean, today is a low IQ day for me, so I thought I would wait untill the low IQness had passed. Mistakes were made, NEVER turn on Netflix if you don't want to be mogged.
This guy is a bone mogger of incredible proportion. I want to kill myself now. Like, fuuuuuugaaah. Mother fucker. Lemme look this this goddamn.
I don't even know how old this guy is, but probably early twenties. Brutal. He's probably balls deep in vagina right now.
m.jpg

Holy shit
rufus-kampa-at-the-crown-season-6-part-1-premiere-held-at-westwood-regency-village-theatre-on.jpg

Damn this shit be unfair
full.jpg

I mean just look at the JAW. I would solve all the millennium problems to look like that for 1 second. Fuck it one milisecond
65512ed558cf5fbccb955db9

rufus-kampa-elizabeth-debicki-and-fflyn-edwards-attend-the-news-photo-1699889679.jpg

Mogger in the making to the right.
images

It is a shame about the height. But that bone is made up for elsewhere...
77722299-0-image-a-56_1699840804869.jpg

This might actually be my last ever post, because I HAVE to kill myself from this mog. There is no other option.
HOLY SHIT HE'S 16??

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Lookologist003 and Deleted member 43403
What mogger and what good jaw?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, chosen-one and Lookologist003
bro even the kid in the last picture looks better than most adults, kid has hollow cheeks already

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: chosen-one and Lookologist003
jfl at your eye some people really have 0 taste

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza, Magnum Opus and Lookologist003
HOLY SHIT HE'S 16??
BRB actually going to kill myself right NOWWWW
What mogger and what good jaw?
Cope if you think this guy wouldn't fucking slay every woman you've ever known.
I GET PHYSICAL PAIN LOOKING AT GUYS LIKE THIS. Life is so unfair it's bs. I look a potato compared to this guy, and that's the end of my contributions to any pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
BRB actually going to kill myself right NOWWWW

Cope if you think this guy wouldn't fucking slay every woman you've ever known.
I GET PHYSICAL PAIN LOOKING AT GUYS LIKE THIS. Life is so unfair it's bs. I look a potato compared to this guy, and that's the end of my contributions to any pussy.
he's underaged though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
The real Prince William looked better when he was young.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Lookologist003 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Go on, bro. What you look like. You think you can compete with this? Oh please.
m.jpg

Almost. His face was kinda long and relied heavily on the hair. He had like one or two good pictures when he was young.
keep glazing lil nigga even @TRUE_CEL mogs him some people should get shot in the eyes for having disgusting aesthetic sense

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus and PseudoMaxxer
looks like a psycho, not in a good way

• Ugh..
Reactions: roping3264
Ian's faggot son

Image 48

pathetic manlet. imagine getting height mogged by a femoid.

lol he low htn

• WTF
Look like luka magnotta fag

• +1
Reactions: Broski
What are you on?

Looks like Rasmus Hojlund

His side throws me off. He's got uniqueness tho

Like come on bros. You knew a kid like 2nd or 4th in your middle school who killed it with the ladies. He mogs even as a kid. Like dark triad probably bullied the disabled kid in his year and got some roastie pregnant at 12.
e6efe1d0293e195a1981a6f37af2d07d

Are all 2023cels this retarded? Muh he doesn't mog.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
10/10 schizoid thread

Easy Chadlite. Gonna have to disagree with htn.

Sure when the streets are filled with only tall male models. On planet moggatonian.

Yeah, dark triad fuck your girl, kill old ladies after fucking them get inundated with loveletters when your crimes are on the news.
Can't be chadlite

• +1
Lol he looks uncanny as fuck