holy shit slavic girls are oogly

yandex99

yandex99

Diamond
I just browsed thru TWENTY pages of profiles on ukrainedate.com and all the girls are ugly and some are mid tier beckies which after about 15 minutes of scrolling started to appear to my tricked brain as staceys due to my standards already dropping.

and I heard ukrainian girls are the best looking slavic girls lol

now the darker girls from romania,albania and serbia and these types of places are well deserved for their reputation as gigastaceys,but they look freakin italian and not slavic feature wise.

thought I met let you guys know so you know from me that ukraine,polish and russian girls are massively overhyped.it was like scrolling thru tinder,with all the uggos holy sheeit.

Dutch womken fog them to hell and back for white girls.

\

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, EggKing, try2beme and 4 others
you are looking in the sites where the bottom women end up
this is where the worst looking women are

As a Ukrainian 2/3 girls on the streets in my Western Ukrainian city fog

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, AlexBrown84, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
tell me more.my black mum always said slavic women looked wierd and i shouldnt be looking for one,and it was true....lol i thought she was just jealous.now dutch women look good.even american white girls look better than slav foids.

you are looking in the sites where the bottom women end up
this is where the worst looking women are

As a Ukrainian 2/3 girls on the streets in my Western Ukrainian city fog
i saw many ukraine women in this city in america(refugees)and they looked wierd.i had a ukraine girl like me once and she said some wierd shit about how she always liked dark men since a kid which creeped me out and she made me puke when kissing her.maybe youre right and there are foggers but i doubt its anything different to america.the idea theres a whole race of women that fog never made sense to me.

Slavic women are hot, I fucked a bunch of Slavic hookers from Serbia, Ukraine and Hungary, don’t know of the last one is Slavic but one hooker was from there, they were worth the 50 euros tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and flippasav
Slavic women take care of themselves that’s why the world says they’re more beautiful. But realistically american or western euro girls have just as much if not more potential

a2ab39fa91ed7c75d24b7813c968b9bd.jpg
tumblr_pip8rlBHQS1s96jyv_1280.jpg

Copemax.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
Most people are sub 5

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
They look good, watching walking tour videos in moscow/st petersburg

"ukrainedate.com"
Lol
Try tinder instead. Oh wait, all the Ukrainian women left to Europe, nevermind.

Slavs look great

rly bad harmony and skull shapes

I just browsed thru TWENTY pages of profiles on ukrainedate.com and all the girls are ugly and some are mid tier beckies which after about 15 minutes of scrolling started to appear to my tricked brain as staceys due to my standards already dropping.

now the darker girls from romania,albania and serbia and these types of places are well deserved for their reputation as gigastaceys,but they look freakin italian and not slavic feature wise.

thought I met let you guys know so you know from me that ukraine,polish and russian girls are massively overhyped.it was like scrolling thru tinder,with all the uggos holy sheeit.

\
On average they are hot tho

its over for them
its over for me,every white girl (3)ive been with for free was slavic lol never had type 1 goddess.slav foids gravitate to mediterennean looking men like me.

edit:nvm I remember my 13 yr old gf analoes who was dutch/greek.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Cope it’s western euro women who have pig faces and man faces retard

BBC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

\
water

The good looking ones are already outside of Ukraine dating westerners or ethnics

The bottom of the barrell is over there freezing on bread lines

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
The good looking ones are already outside of Ukraine dating westerners or ethnics

The bottom of the barrell is over there freezing on bread lines
That’s because women are naturally evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back