Holy shit: someone help me now

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
I look like a terramogger when I SLIGHTLY bite my cheeks, literal gigachad.

How do I achieve this look permanently, all my problems would be fixed if I fixed this problem.

Bhais please help, also I'm 14. PLEASE help so I can slay this summer

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Eren, normie_joe and 91302
b

• WTF
Reactions: Eren
a

• WTF
hhhhh

• WTF
if its bc of fat then fat dissolvers. lipolab lemonbottle etc. idk which one works

• WTF
if its bc of fat then fat dissolvers. lipolab lemonbottle etc. idk which one works
id do lipolab but someone told me if i did them now i would look like a tranny in my 20s
Might still do tho

• WTF
u say this and then post a “bulking plan” of eating 8000 calories a day. pick one or the other it can’t be both

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: futureashtray, Eren, LegitUser and 6 others
u say this and then post a “bulking plan” of eating 8000 calories a day. pick one or the other it can’t be both
i'm just autistic and cant make up my mind bhai, sorry

• WTF
U prolly heard this a million times but just leave this forum and go outside bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Eren and silencio

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Eren and silencio
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and wsada
Boneless is boneless fat or skinny

Quresma is fat as fuck, dopa as yola obese all hollow cheeks. While niggas on here get down to 12% still need to chomp down their cheeks cuz of boneless

• WTF
Boneless is boneless fat or skinny

Quresma is fat as fuck, dopa as yola obese all hollow cheeks. While niggas on here get down to 12% still need to chomp down their cheeks cuz of boneless
we don’t know if he’s boneless or not

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and try2beme
get leaner and see

• WTF
I look like a terramogger when I SLIGHTLY bite my cheeks, literal gigachad.

How do I achieve this look permanently, all my problems would be fixed if I fixed this problem.

Bhais please help, also I'm 14. PLEASE help so I can slay this summer
An early blackpiller, great to see, but if you wanna achieve you need to lose weight and decrease water retention, afterwards if you still think it's lackluster, hardmaxx with BFR and zygo implants.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and cromagnon
I would pm face if i wasnt so racist on here and pimeye didn't exist.
might have to make alt just to have use for this website

• WTF
I would pm face if i wasnt so racist on here and pimeye didn't exist.
Simply pm people who are chill and dont make drama also mirin pfp

• WTF
An early blackpiller, great to see, but if you wanna achieve you need to lose weight and decrease water retention, afterwards if you still think it's lackluster, hardmaxx with BFR and zygo implants.
Ok thanks,
Im around 144LB rn, decreasing water retention no problem with furo and potassium etc. What weight you think I should slim down too?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Eren and TheNextArnold
Ok thanks,
Im around 144LB rn, decreasing water retention no problem with furo and potassium etc. What weight you think I should slim down too?
Whats your height at the moment boyo

• WTF
@cromagnon i don’t care enough to dox u so u can send me ur pics if u want

• WTF
Dont worry boyo, you're still young enough to grow, send pm with face and I'll try to give a guide for debloating and losing weight

• WTF
Dont worry boyo, you're still young enough to grow, send pm with face and I'll try to give a guide for debloating and losing weight
Maybe will send tmrw, sleepy atm and phone is ded.

• WTF
But for starters i'll go on a calorie deficit, I punched my deficit into a calc and got 1400 cals per day for 2/lb loss per week.

I'll also take furo and eat a lot of bananas

Thoughts?

• WTF
  • WTF
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren and normie_joe
Why would you say this. I thought we were best bhais?

We can be best bhais if I was interested in touching boys in peculiar places, but I'm not.

I suggest going back to your cartoons and coming back when you have the resources(money) to properly looksmax i.e hardmaxx.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable and Eren
We can be best bhais if I was interested in touching boys in peculiar places, but I'm not.

I suggest going back to your cartoons and coming back when you have the resources(money) to properly looksmax i.e hardmaxx.
I have money from bitcoin friend.

Cartoons…I don’t like this patronizing attitude; I’m quite obviously spiritually in my 20s or 30s. Even you couldn’t detect I was a teenager before. Smh.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren and normie_joe
I have money from bitcoin friend.

Cartoons…I don’t like this patronizing attitude; I’m quite obviously spiritually in my 20s or 30s. Even you couldn’t detect I was a teenager before. Smh.
Also… looksmaxxing in your teenage years is quite viable..and sometimes more potent that doing it afterwards. There’s no point in not, I already have the required autism.

• WTF
But for starters i'll go on a calorie deficit, I punched my deficit into a calc and got 1400 cals per day for 2/lb loss per week.

I'll also take furo and eat a lot of bananas

Thoughts?
Makes sense to me, bananas can be high in calories though, I'd advise for potassium capsules.

since nobodies helping you I’ll actually write something

First of all, if your body isn’t this lean then follow what I’m about to say because it’s necessary
B6DF30CF 74B8 418B 8B48 DB7D0CA62D76

I know what you’re thinking; muhh I’m in puberty I can’t lean down, but this isn’t true. The reason people suggest not to deficit is because you limit nutrients. So instead of starving here is what we will do:

1. Resistance training: pull-ups, push-ups, gym, it doesn’t matter but do something that builds muscle.

2. Buy a shit ton of eggs and chicken (can be cheap microwaveable shit that’s what I use) or other low calorie protein foods.

3. Eat the same meal everyday and track your weight over a week. If it goes down then keep eating the same exact meals. If it stays the same then remove 1 egg or some chicken or something until it starts going down weekly. Also only drink water and eat no sugar. Once again the reason we’re buying eggs and chicken is because you want high protein and low calorie. Ideally 1g/lb of protein but I don’t track.

Over time your body will lean down. If you look too skinny then you should invest in bulking some and cut later.

Also debloating might help but I’ve never done it. Don’t starve in puberty you won’t grow