Homemade LL

caiolindo

caiolindo

yo chico
All we need is to take a drill, drill the bones, make a screwable cage and gradually lengthen it, what do you think? If anyone wants to try it, I'm willing to see the results.

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_video_319620246_1259064165051167_8185224076457398875_n (1).mp4
    704.5 KB
Don't Try it, your legs will be Amputated after that

• +1
Reactions: smoth and mathis
Don't Try it, your legs will be Amputated after that
lol cope i did it in my house 2 years ago i went from 5'9 to 6'0

thats why looksmaxxing is for real males and not pussy betas who need their mommy to take care of them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, mathis, goldpill and 1 other person

thats why looksmaxxing is for real males and not pussy betas who need their mommy to take care of them

just drill your leg and be crippled for entire your life theory

Last edited:

Sounds like Cope

Gavriil Ilizarov invented the method of limb lengthening using the external fixator.
New technology allows for it to be implanted, which reduces risk of infection, etc.

just drill your leg and be cripple for life theory
no, this purely just be a retard theory.
People overstate the risks of leg lengthening.
It's done thousands of times on children to fix discrepancies with no major complications.
There are also very little reported risks when you do it cosmetically by qualified doctors.

Gavriil Ilizarov invented the method of limb lengthening using the external fixator.
New technology allows for it to be implanted, which reduces risk of infection, etc.

People overstate the risks of leg lengthening.
It's done thousands of times on children to fix discrepancies with no major complications.
There are also very little reported risks when you do it cosmetically by qualified doctors.
try it then.

Just open your leg, cut the bones and put a drill inside bro !