Homesless incel BLACK-piller goes on a RANT tired of being HOMELESS, BONE-CHILLING get in here NOWW

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
INsane homeless, tells younger folks not to lisent to parents, and focus on making youtube money. And says if they lisent to their parents they will get bullshit low wage paying jobs and be homeless like him.:trepidation: The crazy part is hes getting bullshit paying jobs because he has no SKILLS you need togo to college, uni or apprenticeship or trade school to get a skill else you will only have bullshit jobs to choose from because, anyone being able to do your job and increased competiton. He claims you always got into fighting wiht managers in hes other videos.

Basically these types of people are insane they have some fantasy of just being rich off of online or social media, most of the content creators worked regular jobs or where in college/university when they started. Thats because making it big online takes luck and alot of effort and following, and even then you have only a short window say 5 years max before your replaced by the new hotter content creators.Its not uncommon to content creators who would get millions of views a few years ago only getting now 15-20k views a vid now, these companies push the new hottest people to the front.

I understand because years ago i was working some of those bullshit jobs, low wages and hours, one day i said fuck this shit this isnt the life for me, took my credits from when i was in community college studying electrical tech and transfered to a trade school to learn electrical hands on. Best choice i ever made. In matter fact i was hired as a city electrical worker here in the usa, got new work boots the city payed for and gave me come in three days ago. Hes in the usa not some third world slum country, so their is so many different things you can do and programs the government provides.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Hes right.

Most parents are trauma inducing NPCs and are not realistic at all. Mines for example really encouraged me to get some idealistic degree instead of actually using their brain and recommending a profitable trade or financially helping me leverage what i was already good at. They had zero regards for my future and only saw me as a projection to help fulfill their narcissistic desires. Makes it worst that they already had their own business on the side they dabbled into yet gaslighted me from creating or striving for my own.

Ideally, if your coming out of highschool or are still in it, your better off going to the military (air force) and starting from there, since those qualifications will make it far easier for you to get useful jobs. ATC, ATF etc, and all types of trades will so so much better. You can build skills in the meantime after camp while you find a job. Better connections you can make as you wont find any good recommendations in college. Mainly losers and NPCs. You can then have a real safety net via a check or benifits after deployment and mitigate homelessness greatly.

Youtube money is not a bad goal, but its supplementary to your path of life not a main focus. You essentially want to make content where your life is at right now and avoid risk, because the algorithm is very cheated and unfair in todays time.

I get where hes coming from. Unfortunate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and romanstock
Hes right.

Most parents are trauma inducing NPCs for that matter and are not realistic at all. Mines for example really encouraged me to get some idealistic degree instead of actually using their brain and recommending a trade or financially helping me leverage what i was already good at. They had zero regards for my future and only saw me as a projection to help fulfill their narcissistic desires.

Ideally, if your coming out of highschool or are still in it, your better off going to the military (air force) and starting from there, since those qualifications will make it far easier for you to get useful jobs. ATC, ATF etc, and all types of trades if you want to build skills in the meantime after camp will go so much better. More connections you can make also. You wont find any good recommendations in college, mainly losers. You can then have a real safety net after deployment and avoid homelessness.

Youtube money is not a bad goal, but its supplementary to your path of life not a main focus. You essentially want to make content where your life is at right now and avoid the risk, because the algorith is very cheated and unfair in todays time.

I get where hes coming from. Unfortunate.
folks don't like the military because it would require moving away from family and deal with strong personalities and alot of hard work. As for college you can network, but the best networking is linking with people who work in the field your studying for, who can give you advice. I spoke to a proffessor / advisor at the community college i went to gave me some good advice and about where the world and society was heading and how it would impact the electrical trade etc and what things to look into. He basically told me if math is very hard for me, and im getting c+ and -b in classes i would do apprenticeship or transfer to trade school, best advice a advisor at the school ever gave me.Thats because he spent 30+ years as electrican/electrical engineer in europe.

folks don't like the military because it would require moving away from family and deal with strong personalities and alot of hard work. As for college you can network, but the best networking is linking with people who work in the field your studying for, who can give you advice. I spoke to a proffessor / advisor at the community college i went to gave me some good advice and about where the world and society was heading and how it would impact the electrical trade etc and what things to look into. He basically told me if math is very hard for me, and im getting c+ and -b in classes i would do apprenticeship or transfer to trade school, best advice a advisor at the school ever gave me.Thats because he spent 30+ years as electrican/electrical engineer in europe.

Depends. See, with the type of personality my family has, there should be absolutely no issue moving away from them. Id imagine its the same for Op in the video also. I also don't think the work would be any harder than a slavewage job or warehouse. If your in school its more or less the same.

Networking in college. I tried it. Its largely dependent on which colleges you go to. But most professors in my opinion are losers. For example the best networking bonus you got from your professor was in the form of advice that you essentially could have gotten from youtube. Hell, even im probably giving away better advice for free here. Not to say he was a loser, but you get my point. My experience with connection was about the same. A bunch of NPCs who could give less of a fuck. Strong personalities work in your favor when it comes to building connections. They have more to offer. Some ex military are CTOs and such. Military really isnt a place for dull people and networking could actually work in your favor to help you get a job and not just YT university level advice.

Last edited:
Dude is actually right