Honestly brutal, Bone results just came in. Might end it.

Even chad gets used pussy jfl

if ur family would disown u and kick u to the curb just for something ur doing to improve ur quality of life, I'd question how good ur folks rly are

I never said it had to be minor, hardmaxx ur face as much as u can

Cracking Up Lol GIF

lmao I can't even, u shouldn't hve asked for advice then if ur unwilling to do jack
I appreciate your help it’s just this thread was mainly about needing help from someone to explain the terms stated in the paper and give me advice specifically about height

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
because they’re most knowledgeable when it comes to this and I just wanna get a secondary opinion tbh my parents r okay with hgh and stuff as long as doctor permits it

because they’re most knowledgeable when it comes to this and I just wanna get a secondary opinion tbh my parents r okay with hgh and stuff as long as doctor permits it
yea but like what do endos do i’m clueless in this area

what is the word even short for

yea but like what do endos do i’m clueless in this area

what is the word even short for
Endocrinology, basically a doctor that specializes in hormones

Yeesh that’s fucked. Pharmacologically speaking I doubt you’d even gain an inch only option is LL

My growth levelled off considerably around 16 I think it’s unfortunate but it happens not everyone is a late bloomer

Yeesh that’s fucked. Pharmacologically speaking I doubt you’d even gain an inch only option is LL
honestly suifuel, jfl not even a fucking inch? honestly over I just wanna know why my brothers r above 6ft and I’m like this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
My growth levelled off considerably around 16 I think it’s unfortunate but it happens not everyone is a late bloomer
Is late blooming dependent on bone age?

• +1
honestly suifuel, jfl not even a fucking inch? honestly over I just wanna know why my brothers r above 6ft and I’m like this
My brothers young but there’ll likely be a 3ish inch gap between us as well. It’s just the genetic draw in all likelihood if your hormonal panel is normal it could be idiopathic short stature which is just fancy medical speak for someone who ends up considerably shorter than expected despite no health conditions.

Is late blooming dependent on bone age?
The closer you’re bone age is to 17/18 simply put the less room for new bone to grow so yea it’s a limiting factor. I’d talk to your endo asap though

The closer you’re bone age is to 17/18 simply put the less room for new bone to grow so yea it’s a limiting factor. I’d talk to your endo asap though
Will do bro honestly I just wish to be taller than some girls at school literally every girl is an inch or two taller than me seriously sucks

My brothers young but there’ll likely be a 3ish inch gap between us as well. It’s just the genetic draw in all likelihood if your hormonal panel is normal it could be idiopathic short stature which is just fancy medical speak for someone who ends up considerably shorter than expected despite no health conditions.
you don’t think it’s possible a growth spurt can occur?

• +1
I talked to both my brothers they stated that they grow mainly during sophomore year

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SubhumanCurrycel and aldhahrani
3ish inch gap is normal tbh my oldest brother is 6’1 prob due to the fact he was fat, while my middle brother is 6’3 though extremely skinny

• +1
I’m 5’4
Man it’s over. You likely won’t grow much more. If you wanna heightmax get on royal jelly HGH and an AI. Also do LSJL

you don’t think it’s possible a growth spurt can occur?
I would say “possible not probable” if that makes sense. Def speak with your endo if he believes there’s room for growth push for pharmaceuticals because that window is closing.

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
I would say “possible not probable” if that makes sense. Def speak with your endo if he believes there’s room for growth push for pharmaceuticals because that window is closing.
Thanks bro gives me hope to live another day

• +1
Man it’s over. You likely won’t grow much more. If you wanna heightmax get on royal jelly HGH and an AI. Also do LSJL
Yea gotta speak to my endo first

View attachment 2668984
I’m 5’4, if any1 knowledgeable can please help me out understanding and what I Should do.
Bump, this might sound like cope and prob is, is it possible to get any height that you would’ve been predisposed if you’ve done the correct actions such as diet and in general cardio and stuff through hgh, since both my brothers r above 6ft and I feel like they had a better lifestyle than me in general

dont end it you fucking retard dumbass bitch pussy

ive gotten 23k saved from wage slaving since 17 to 18, i just need 2 more k, you legit are 15 and you can get a job rn

get leg lethening surgery, its safe and you will go from 5,4 to 5,10 and add big boots you can get to 2 inches which is 6ft and use lifts to get to 6,2ft please get LL

i dont get why people say its dangerous i only want to live to 40 over if u want to look old and wrinkly i wanna max out my stats and live until 40 because ill just get ugly asf from then on and i cant live seeing myself look ugly so i hope u do the same thing as me,

u can still do sports and jump dont watch these brainwashing videos saying people go paralyzed from it, its just people wanting to gatekeep it since its such an OP method. the only problem is the price.

the bones fuse back together, and they fuse stronger because they get broken, STRONGER! get a job and start saving, i bet you have a good looking face, usually the shorter, the better looking, and the taller, the uglier/ LETS ASCENDD ALDHAHRANI NIGGAAAAA
bro I am telling you DO NOT go to some cheap ass shit to get LL. you will get complications and fuck up your legs. Moneymax more, i am telling you, the good/safe surguries start from 40k-50k.

bro I am telling you DO NOT go to some cheap ass shit to get LL. you will get complications and fuck up your legs. Moneymax more, i am telling you, the good/safe surguries start from 40k-50k.
Nobody doing LL lol

the black dude who lengthened from 5'6 to 6 foot has a tiktok and he literally cant even fucking walk properly and barely go up the stairs. And he had an abnormmally long wingspan and still looks like a fucking alien. and this is months after everything is healed. Forget about any type of athleticism. LL is not safe stop spreading this propaganda its a meme surgery, even people who only get leg discrepencys fixed and no height gained get fucked up.
Obviously you didn't research enough. There are guys that had the surguries, even double surgeries, on tibias and femur and now walking and running very well. Search up "My leg lengthening journey"

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
Nobody doing LL lol
I am not telling you bro, i know you won't. I am talking to the guy that will get it to ascend. you can stay stuck at 5 4 if you want to ig.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
Maxbe you can get to 5‘7, then you can do LL which is a Must 4 you

Maxbe you can get to 5‘7, then you can do LL which is a Must 4 you
I already talked to my doctors abt this and will talk soon to my endo, though they told me I never hit a growth spurt and I still have a chance of hitting one, cause both of my brothers who r above 6ft didn’t hit theirs until 11th grade it’s prob cope but it’s the only chance I got tbh

I already talked to my doctors abt this and will talk soon to my endo, though they told me I never hit a growth spurt and I still have a chance of hitting one, cause both of my brothers who r above 6ft didn’t hit theirs until 11th grade it’s prob cope but it’s the only chance I got tbh
Still start saving for LL

View attachment 2668984
I’m 5’4, if any1 knowledgeable can please help me out understanding and what I Should do.
The greulich and Pyle method they used just indicate a strong correlation, not a certainty, which is why it’s an estimation. The r value is high but not 1:1, so therefore you can grow taller than what they predict. The likelihood of you growing taller than 5’7 tho is P<0.01

The greulich and Pyle method they used just indicate a strong correlation, not a certainty, which is why it’s an estimation. The r value is high but not 1:1, so therefore you can grow taller than what they predict. The likelihood of you growing taller than 5’7 tho is P<0.01
interesting bro, finally someone who seems knowledgeable on this topic, can you explain me the terms of the whole fusion section and if there’s a possibility of a well growth spurt to occur because according to my doctor I haven’t hit one and I will soon contact endo and hopefully will be put on HGH and I’ll use an AI, can this yield me good inches if I’m lucky, also both my brothers who didn’t have a good lifestyle growing up both ended to be above 6’1, what’s your thoughts on that?

@Kristin should i tell him? nah nvm

yes I’m all for the truth even if it’s brutal
Neville goddard is your answer for all things in life. Just leaving it here, although you will think i'm trolling you.

Neville goddard is your answer for all things in life. Just leaving it here, although you will think i'm trolling you.
Lmfaoo I can always manifest being 6’8 and Chad

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and Crisick
interesting bro, finally someone who seems knowledgeable on this topic, can you explain me the terms of the whole fusion section and if there’s a possibility of a well growth spurt to occur because according to my doctor I haven’t hit one and I will soon contact endo and hopefully will be put on HGH and I’ll use an AI, can this yield me good inches if I’m lucky, also both my brothers who didn’t have a good lifestyle growing up both ended to be above 6’1, what’s your thoughts on that?
I’m not a radiologist so I can’t help you, I don’t even understand the field myself, but if both of your brothers are 6’< that’s good

• +1
Reactions: malubulul
I’m not a radiologist so I can’t help you, I don’t even understand the field myself, but if both of your brothers are 6’< that’s good
Do you recommend me to go to both a radiologist and endo?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
View attachment 2668984
Either you can settle for LL, or you can become autistic and try to gain height via alt means like Relaxin, microfractures etc. all the weird stuff.

Either you can settle for LL, or you can become autistic and try to gain height via alt means like Relaxin, microfractures etc. all the weird stuff.
I will try endo and radiologist first