Honestly, people caring about looks is not as vile as I had thought

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I still don't condone rampant hypergamy, though. Excluding the vast majority of men for some 6'7" model-tier Chad with a giant jaw is retarded on all levels. Women that chase such men and are not Stacies themselves should be thrown off a building.

That said, I understand why people care about looks. Acne is a chronic disease that deteriorates the skin. High mutational load causes asymmetry. Rotten, yellow teeth signal poor health and low genetic quality. Balding signals aging and thus lack of fertility. Obesity is repulsive and anorexia is a disorder.

Everyone should have good teeth, good hair, good skin, some reasonable facial symmetry, and be in decent shape. That's it. That's 90% of attractiveness. The other traits would be of less importance like eye color, nose shape, height, and hair texture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bump.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
recession is tthe worst feature after balding

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Madridista
You would do the same if suddenly all beckies, high tier beckies and stacylites were down to hook up with you without effort. You will only want the Stacies who you can’t get. All mid tier beckies and below will be invisible to you. Men are hypergamous also but we don’t have a choice to be hypergamous, women do.

Recessed dogs need to be mercy killed at birth
Depends on the type almost everyone I see irl has recessed maxilla but a few somehow scrape to human status

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Depends on the type almost everyone I see irl has recessed maxilla but a few somehow scrape to human status
Yep it’s actually insane how they haven’t mass Er’D

I had one guy ask me to take a photo of him and his mate the other day and he told me to take it from above for his jaw

He was legit potato jaw small skulled balding subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista and BrahminBoss