Honestly what race does he look?

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
Does he look British or Dagastani or Chechnyan? Greek of Jewish?

FaceApp 1681158523101

incel race

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, Manletmachine and FutureAestheticMale
white

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
He looks like a georgian

• +1
Ugly is how he looks

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and FutureAestheticMale
Waste of eye color

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Manletmachine
Ugly is how he looks
That's just so know fucking true though for fuck sakes is everyone just ugly to you? Damn you're delusional or trolling

Waste of eye color
Ok bro this is getting out of hand. The guy looks handsome asf I seen way worse guys with Stacey's in my country and in the states.

Can we stop please he has gorgeous lips and face. His eyes shape is gorgeous too I always get jealous when girls compliment his eyes constantly when we go out.

Ok bro this is getting out of hand. The guy looks handsome asf I seen way worse guys with Stacey's in my country and in the states.

Can we stop please he has gorgeous lips and face.
Son he's obese i wouldn't be near him as a guy imagine foids

• Hmm...
That's just so know fucking true though for fuck sakes is everyone just ugly to you? Damn you're delusional or trolling
You know posting yourself in 3rd person then defending it doesn't make you any better looking

• Hmm...
You know posting yourself in 3rd person then defending it doesn't make you any better looking
Bro I literally defend random strangers on the internet when I see them attacked and gaslighted about their looks from toxic lying users what do you think I'm going to do for my friend?

Bro I literally defend random strangers on the internet when I see them attacked and gaslighted about their looks from toxic lying users what do you think I'm going to do for my friend?
You have 168 posts in one day and a large majority are about this "friend" who has not been attacked in this forum. Please, seek mental health.

• Hmm...
You have 168 posts in one day and a large majority are about this "friend" who has not been attacked in this forum. Please, seek mental health.
Bruh barely any are about my friend keep lying.

And saying he's ugly passive aggressively is fucked up because he's not clearly.