Hooked up with a chick and she told me she wanted to see me again

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
but then ive been unable to link up with her again. Shes flakey. wtf is wrong with women

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and IndraBC
rating

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, datboijj, distance decay and 1 other person
sorry bro she saw a chad on her way back home

Ur probably acting too clingy after she said that, bet you were on your bed like this when you saw that text

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, x123, T50 Mogger and 12 others
sorry bro she saw a chad on her way back home
I am the chad bro. She was like "you're so sexy" etc multiple times while i was with her

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and MrBossMan
I am the chad bro. She was like "you're so sexy" etc multiple times while i was with her
i understand bhai, but it doesn't mean anything in 2024 tbh. she moved on to the next

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Bro this guy is the biggest capper on this site lmao, all larp.

Bro this guy is the biggest capper on this site lmao, all larp.
dog go check my tinder thread i have in offtopic lol.
go see what chicks send me

She virtually signaled
At least i fucked. Fucked her raw as well. She told me she wasnt on birth control either but still wanted it raw

• WTF
Reactions: arab_chink
At least i fucked. Fucked her raw as well. She told me she wasnt on birth control either but still wanted it raw
People like u piss me off, thats no way to talk to a wonderful innocent women like that, HAVE SOME MANNERS!!!!

Fuck you bro

The exact scenario was we had undressed and i was just kissing her like on the top and side sorta missionary position but i wasnt forcing anyhting and she asked if i had a condom and i said nothing lol... then she said im not on birth control and legit started moving underneath me and obviously getting positioned for my dick. was hot af ngl. I replied to her that "i got you" then railed

People like u piss me off, thats no way to talk to a wonderful innocent women like that, HAVE SOME MANNERS!!!!
"At least we were intimate, and we used no protection even though we were both fertile"

• +1
"At least we were intimate, and we used no protection even though we were both fertile"
You joined in 2020 and your braging about fucking, just get off this site or at least sell me ur account

You joined in 2020 and your braging about fucking, just get off this site or at least sell me ur account
why
and im just telling yall my experiences with girls. this is what looksmaxxing gets you bro. Not an incel forum either

• JFL
why
and im just telling yall my experiences with girls. this is what looksmaxxing gets you bro. Not an incel forum either
But why with a bunch of truecels and people that hate women in general, if i ever ascended i will get married and leave this website

But why with a bunch of truecels and people that hate women in general, if i ever ascended i will get married and leave this website
I mean i have 1700 posts in 4 years and you have that in less than 1. Im not using this site that much. + if you hate women why would you get married dude.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and arab_chink
I mean i have 1700 posts in 4 years and you have that in less than 1. Im not using this site that much. + if you hate women why would you get married dude.
I am a virgin lmao thats why. But the thing that brought me here was multiple failed oneitis

I am a virgin lmao thats why. But the thing that brought me here was multiple failed oneitis
Just wanted to say im 90% sure you have double digit iq

• JFL