zyzz007 returns

Diamond
They are the most accepting of manlets

8a7d3a20c0befead02de89bd8f3d8083.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Numb, autistic_tendencies, sportsmogger and 3 others
Most foids wouldnt want to date shorter but if they did its always a taller foid like you mentioned

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Entschuldigung, Kamui and 1 other person
Most foids wouldnt want to date shorter but if they did its always a taller foid like you mentioned
taller women are hotter, but only if they GL in the face and slim/fit

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and losthope
The average woman stands in the 5’5 to 5’7 range.

Imagine asking the shortest guys here to go for above average height chicks.

You must be out of your damn mind.

The average woman stands in the 5’5 to 5’7 range.

Imagine asking the shortest guys here to go for above average height chicks.

You must be out of your damn mind.
not going to lie, if you are like quemirasman, he is 5' 7 and GL face,
you can get almost any girl, your height doesnt become an issue
if you goodlooking and in shape.

once a woman sees a handsome face, sexy body, well dressed, confident man,
and you are not too far from their height, you will get them.

quemirasman gets girls legit 6 foot tall lol.

not all though, some will still want a tallfag.

• +1
Reactions: losthope

JFL He is really handsome though

Man I was just talking to a guy who’s about 5’8 and hearing him blame his height as one of the reasons he can’t get laid resonated with me lmao

I’m short as well so it’s good to hear someone for the first time just kinda admitting it’s a failo and not saying something like “muh girls don’t care about that”

Last edited:
JFL He is really handsome though

Man I was just talking to a guy who’s about 5’8 and hearing him blame his height as one of the reasons he can’t get laid resonated with me lmao

I’m short as well so it’s good to hear for the first time someone just kinda admitting it’s a failo and not saying something like “muh girls don’t care about that”
We went out to buy a vape and I was walking around in my crocs being heightmogged by all the girls wearing heels lmao

The thing is that quemirasbobo is living in Argentina.

Most guys there are around the same height as Messi and Julian Alvarez.

Height is rarely on the cards over there.

His face would still slay in some other places but its gonna be a shit ton more difficult.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
The thing is that quemirasbobo is living in Argentina.

Most guys there are around the same height as Messi and Julian Alvarez.

Height is rarely on the cards over there.

His face would still slay in some other places but its gonna be a shit ton more difficult.
I wonder what the avg height is there

There’s a lot of people of white descent. Some of the Argentinians I’ve met aren’t so short though

I wonder what the avg height is there

There’s a lot of people of white descent. Some of the Argentinians I’ve met aren’t so short though
Average height is probably 5’8 to 5’10.

Being 5’7 is just slightly below average. Not enough to be called short yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and LordSergiXX63
Oh btw

@moggathon why the fuck did you kick me out of the discord server lmao

Last edited:
Most taller foids don’t date shorter dudes out of genuine attraction, they just accept that tall moggers don’t want anything to do with them so they settle for what actually wants them and is acceptable to their liking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro and LordSergiXX63
Most taller foids don’t date shorter dudes out of genuine attraction, they just accept that tall moggers don’t want anything to do with them so they settle for what actually wants them and is acceptable to their liking
What’s your height in metric system? Do you know?

this isnt true, when I entered UNI, had a girl taller than me taking me out for starbucks, buying me chocolates for christmas and asking me out etc. i also hanged out in her apartment..............She chased me but I was too studious and after some time ignored her texts in favour of studying lol

women dont care about height if you look good facially, in shape or slim and have a cool personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb and LordSergiXX63
this isnt true, when I entered UNI, had a girl taller than me taking me out for starbucks, buying me chocolates for christmas and asking me out etc. i also hanged out in her apartment..............She chased me but I was too studious and after some time ignored her texts in favour of studying lol

women dont care about height if you look good facially, in shape or slim and have a cool personality.
I’m guessing it also depends on how short you are

If you’re between 5’6-5’8 it’s not like super uncommon to see guys like that (depends on the country I know)
But if you’re like below 5’4 then it’s straight ropefuel unless you live in like the Philippines or something

I’m guessing it also depends on how short you are

If you’re between 5’6-5’8 it’s not like super uncommon to see guys like that (depends on the country I know)
But if you’re like below 5’4 then it’s straight ropefuel unless you live in like the Philippines or something
yeah I really believe height is a problem at 5' 5 and below.

5' 6 to 5' 10 men have the most relationships.

And most men are not over 6ft unless in netherlands etc.

• +1
Reactions: losthope and LordSergiXX63

What I’m saying isn’t relevant for every case jfl, I’m just pointing out what people think is untrue

Obviously if you’re a manlet it’s not 100% over, if you’re gl you triumph over all but denying Heightpill is dumb
What’s your height in metric system? Do you know?
5’8

Also it’s just common sense

I’ve dated foids taller than me before and didn’t notice much of a difference but this is something I’ve heard out of the mouth of tall foids as well, they have insecurities about them being tall so they want to feel feminine and can’t really do that much with shorter dudes

Again, not to say this fits every case but it’s still relevant to the convo

besides a 6'3 MTN he doesn't stand a chance even at chadlite

he posted mostly LTBs even in being only 1 inch shorter than Argentina's avg

true but it shouldnt be that hard for say a 5'8 foid to find a guy much taller if they arent completely hypergamous and want a 6'4+ guy

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
true but it shouldnt be that hard for say a 5'8 foid to find a guy much taller if they arent completely hypergamous and want a 6'4+ guy
5’8 is “tall” for a foid but not in the range of tall for it to be noticeable

I’m talking like 5’10 and up, cuz it diminishes your femininity

yeah I really believe height is a problem at 5' 5 and below.

5' 6 to 5' 10 men have the most relationships.

And most men are not over 6ft unless in netherlands etc.
I don't know if you're coping or not but as a manlet I still upvoted for the hopeful vibe :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and shalomnigga
Average height is probably 5’8 to 5’10.

Being 5’7 is just slightly below average. Not enough to be called short yet.
doubt it's 5'10, 5'10 is average white zoomer in the US based on measured data

Last edited:
taller girls always seemed prettier to me

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
This is giga cope. If they're facially ugly then it is one thing but to think that even at least decent looking tall foids go for manlets because nobody else wants them is cope. It is more to do with the fact that they are not insecure of their own height like the shorter foids who want to compensate for it by having a tall dude. There is a reason that the shorter a foid is the more height fetish she has. She can feel feminine with a manlet but she still wants a tallfag to compensate for her midget stature. If she is 6'2 or something then it is a different story.

Last edited:
doubt it's 5'10, 5'10 is average white zoomer in the US based on measured data
What??

5’10 is the average USA height including old asians blacks and latinos.

The whites are like 6’

What??

5’10 is the average USA height including old asians blacks and latinos.

The whites are like 6’
No, that would be exceptionally tall countries like the Netherlands or Bosnia, it's 5'9 for all men of all races and ages, 5'10 for white millennials and zoomers.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
No, that would be exceptionally tall countries like the Netherlands or Bosnia, it's 5'9 for all men of all races and ages, 5'10 for white millennials and zoomers.
View attachment 2843965
What the fuck…:soy::soy::soy:

I swear to god i’m 5’9 but get mogged everyday in Singapore

How on earth is this…:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
This is giga cope. If they're facially ugly then it is one thing but to think that even at least decent looking tall foids go for manlets because nobody else wants them is cope. It is more to do with the fact that they are not insecure of their own height like the shorter foids who want to compensate for it by having a tall dude. There is a reason that the shorter a foid is the more height fetish she has. She can feel feminine with a manlet but she still wants a tallfag to compensate for her midget stature. If she is 6'2 or something then it is a different story.
some normie women I've asked have also said that femlets are the most heightist

• +1
What the fuck…:soy::soy::soy:

I swear to god i’m 5’9 but get mogged everyday in Singapore

How on earth is this…:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
it's cause you only notice the tall people or those who mog you. It happens to me too, I fraud 6'2 with lifts in a country where I am officially tall with that height according to its stats, but when I see a guy the same height as me or taller (for example today a black guy who was probably close to 6'4) it really sticks to my mind and bothers me. Today I made a conscious effort to notice all guys, and realized that the majority are shorter than me. Not a huge majority, 6'2 isn't giant here, but the majority nevertheless. Also heightmogging always looks worse from your POV cause of your eye level being below the top of your head.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
yeah bro just talk anecdotal evidence from some virtue signaling foid with zero awareness

• +1
Reactions: Numb
it's cause you only notice the tall people or those who mog you. It happens to me too, I fraud 6'2 with lifts in a country where I am officially tall with that height according to its stats, but when I see a guy the same height as me or taller (for example today a black guy who was probably close to 6'4) it really sticks to my mind and bothers me. Today I made a conscious effort to notice all guys, and realized that the majority are shorter than me. Not a huge majority, 6'2 isn't giant here, but the majority nevertheless. Also heightmogging looks worse from your POV cause of your eye level being below the top of your head.
Hahaha jfl I sometimes feel the same way at 190, which country are you from?

Germany, average zoomer is 5'10-5'11.
Must be more brutal there. I’m in the UK, more ethnics and manlets for me to mog here. Avg height is around 5’10ish in my experience, but it varies on the ethnicity here obviously

Must be more brutal there. I’m in the UK, more ethnics and manlets for me to mog here. Avg height is around 5’10ish in my experience, but it varies on the ethnicity here obviously
it's fine, the heights it takes to mog me are pretty rare and I'm generally seen as a tall guy. Worried about moving to the Netherlands though, I hear a lot of horror stories about it and I don't know if they're just .org and reddit autism or legit. A lot of contradictory ones too, from "meh they're not noticeably taller than other western European countries I've been to, felt tallish at 6'1" to "I felt like a manlet at 6'2". But yeah I think average height around Europe doesn't vary that much, average white zoomer in the US and UK ("manlet western countries") and the Netherlands are like 2 inches apart.

it's fine, the heights it takes to mog me are pretty rare and I'm generally seen as a tall guy. Worried about moving to the Netherlands though, I hear a lot of horror stories about it and I don't know if they're just .org and reddit autism or legit. A lot of contradictory ones too, from "meh they're not noticeably taller than other western European countries I've been to, felt tallish at 6'1" to "I felt like a manlet at 6'2". But yeah I think average height around Europe doesn't vary that much, average white zoomer in the US and UK ("manlet western countries") and the Netherlands are like 2 inches apart.
I’m Dutch (not ethnically English at all, just studying here) and I wouldn’t worry too much. If you are 6’2 it won’t be a halo like it would here for example, but it won’t disqualify you at all, you will just fit in.

I’m Dutch (not ethnically English at all, just studying here) and I wouldn’t worry too much. If you are 6’2 it won’t be a halo like it would here for example, but it won’t disqualify you at all, you will just fit in.
frauded 6'2 keep in mind, I'm 6'0 barefoot. Went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I have moderately severe lordosis and flat feet which I am losing height from, so fixing those+glucosamine might get me close to 6'2 someday if I'm lucky, but for now I fraud it with elevator shoes when I'm outside

frauded 6'2 keep in mind, I'm 6'0 barefoot. Went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I have moderately severe lordosis and flat feet which I am losing height from, so fixing those+glucosamine might get me close to 6'2 someday if I'm lucky, but for now I fraud it with elevator shoes when I'm outside
I think you can still get away with it. If you have to take your shoes off you are past the first impression anyway, unless there is someone of similar height you suddenly get shorter against..

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I think you can still get away with it. If you have to take your shoes off you are past the first impression anyway, unless there is someone of similar height you suddenly get shorter against..
What would you say is the average in the Netherlands for young men, the beginning of tall, the tallest height I can expect to see on a somewhat regular basis (i.e. worst case scenario of heightmogging), and what are women's height standards like there?

What would you say is the average in the Netherlands for young men, the beginning of tall, the tallest height I can expect to see on a somewhat regular basis (i.e. worst case scenario of heightmogging), and what are women's height standards like there?
Honestly around 180ish to 185 is most average and you won’t stick out much. I’d say around 193~+ you can start to be considered tall like I am in the UK. Moggers and genetic freaks are quite frequent though, especially in cities, and most are quite young. Depends on where you are moving too as well, since not everyone in big cities are Dutch. I don’t think women’s standards are much different from the rest of the west, just be comfortably taller and don’t try to make yourself look purposefully short

• +1
Honestly around 180ish to 185 is most average and you won’t stick out much. I’d say around 193~+ you can start to be considered tall like I am in the UK. Moggers and genetic freaks are quite frequent though, especially in cities, and most are quite young. Depends on where you are moving too as well, since not everyone in big cities are Dutch. I don’t think women’s standards are much different from the rest of the west, just be comfortably taller and don’t try to make yourself look purposefully short
Randstad, around Amsterdam, which I think you guys consider a short part of the country. So assuming heightmogging begins at 3 inches/7 cm, and 195 cm is the tallest mogger height you would see somewhat regularly, would 188 cm be mostly safe?

Randstad, around Amsterdam, which I think you guys consider a short part of the country. So assuming heightmogging begins at 3 inches/7 cm, and 195 cm is the tallest mogger height you would see somewhat regularly, would 188 cm be mostly safe?
Periodically you would see taller than 195.. depends on how much you go out, it’s not a completely rare thing at all. Like I said at 188 you would be fine and just fit in normally.. which is a lot better than being noticeably below average.

• +1