Hope for manlets

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
Stem cells can make us taller
https://regenexx.com/blog/skeletal-...the-growth-plates-may-one-day-make-us-taller/
the growth plate consists of three zones: proliferative, hypertrophic, and resting. The proliferative zone is where those cartilage cells reproduce, or divide. The hypertrophic zone is where the cells grow larger, drawing attention from nearby bone cells, which then begin the ossification process. The resting zone has been a bit of a mystery, but a new study suggests researchers may have found skeletal stem cells living there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
stemcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 6986, SOS-Sonic and 13 others
In an effort to attempt to identify and locate skeletal stem cells outside of the bone marrow, the new study used fluorescent markers to identify and track the behaviors of certain cells over time in the growth plates of mice. Prior to this study, it was thought that cells in the resting zone were inactive (at rest or even dying). However, they discovered active cells in the resting zone of the growth plates that not only rapidly divide and produce bone and cartilage cells but also play a part in the production of blood cells—all properties similar to bone marrow stem cells.

They also identified a tightly controlled feedback loop to control these stem cells during long bone growth. Basically, they are controlled by messages from both sides of the growth plate–one positive causing more growth and one negative arresting growth. This last finding could one day hold the clues to conquering problems like dwarfism and short stature. Meaning, we may see an injection or even a medication pump inserted one side of the growth plate to release chemical signals to trick the growth plate into producing more chondrocytes which will become bone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Lux
probs not in our lifetime but hoping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 1973 and Currycellmate
didn't read i'm 6'1.5 187 cm bitches

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6986, Alexanderr and Currycellmate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Currycellmate
Perhaps when we’re 50+ or something, which is still too late.

JFL, at calling yourself human if you aren't at least 6’5

Are you really trying to brag about being 6’1? :lul:
brags me

Perhaps when we’re 50+ or something, which is still too late.
We would be banging androids then, letting the foids rot as chad does not want to fuck them.
But still you can't say really. It might come out in 2025 or 2030 or 2050. But it has a lot of traction already because of huge market for height growth and potential treatment for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and her
No stemcels for your height

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
We would be banging androids then, letting the foids rot as chad does not want to fuck them.
But still you can't say really. It might come out in 2025 or 2030 or 2050. But it has a lot of traction already because of huge market for height growth and potential treatment for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, etc.
Our kids generation will all be gigachads jfl

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1973, UglyMan and 1 other person
guys please just try out it then post.

Our kids generation will all be gigachads jfl
Maybe if all our kids looked like Jeremy meeks, Tyler Ballou, Sean O pry; then maybe relationships would be less about looks and more about personality, synchronisation, matching of interests, etc.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1973 and her
I really hope this will be researched as soon as possible. There should be a huge demand because most men of the world are manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
guys please just try out it then post.
I can't try something which doesn't exist yet. This is just a post saying that manletism can be cured. When, I don't know, but it shall be cured. Only viable heightmaxxing solutions available right now are LL or HGH along with AI

• +1
I can't try something which doesn't exist yet. This is just a post saying that manletism can be cured. When, I don't know, but it shall be cured. Only viable heightmaxxing solutions available right now are LL or HGH along with AI
so no hope for us

If there was a legit solution to manletism right now , do you really think that it would be posted HERE of all place? Not on the TV, with MSM tryin to milk it, but on forum which is inhabited by Autists?

• +1