How anime lied to us + exposing anime/japanese propaganda (GTFIH!!!!)

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
I used to be just like you cucks, gooning to whatever new anime waifu there was, wishing I could have a Japanese waifu all to myself one day. However, over the years I have realized they arent what they seem. Anime girls are an elaborate propaganda piece straight from the Japanese government meant to raise their SMV and their cuteness/innocence (little did those cucks know it would only hurt Japanese men as now their women are getting snatched by geomaxxing white niggas).

Group of anime girls:

Group of Japanese girls (they're chopped), not to mention these girls are IDOLS. They dont even have an ounce of the coloring and their eyes are definitely not that big:

Anime girl's side profile and forward growth:

Average Japanese girl's side profile and foward growth (there is none):

Average anime girl's smile:

Average Japanese girl's smile (yes they all look like that im deadass):

Anime girl's body:

Average Japanese girl's body (probably even worse):

I rest my case. As you can see with your very own eyes anime was an intricate plan to fool us all into believe Japanese girls are cute (they really arent). Before any of u niggas go on ur trip to tokyo dont expect to see bad anime ho's over there, as 9 times outta 10 they're gonna be chopped asl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CriminalLurker, subanimal, Clark69 and 14 others
Suifuel. Why even live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, subanimal, reaper2 and 1 other person
Anime isn't propaganda to make Japanese women look better you inbred chimp, it's propaganda to make Japan seem innocent and cutesy after WW2. Not only that but anime characters looks are based on a combination of European skulls and cats, not Japanese people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Clark69, Pikabro and 12 others
Is this a reference to Caucasians being the best aesthetically? Should we make natural selection?
Captura de pantalla 2023 09 04 152905

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
You're just a dude that just realized all anime characters are based off Caucasian skulls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ElTruecel, reaper2 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
it's not a trick retard, they look like white women how would be a trick you fucking idiot,

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You're just a dude that just realized all anime characters are based off Caucasian skulls.
I realized this years ago son.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and datboijj
it's not a trick retard, they look like white women how would be a trick you fucking idiot,
Cause they don’t look like Japanese women retard

• +1
Cause they don’t look like Japanese women retard
no shit idiot, so how could it be propoganda if they're drawn like white american you fucking pee brain.

• +1
I know japanese girls
Theyre all chopped

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
it's always niggers that hate extra hard on asians, you all are going to hell anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Xangsane
no shit idiot, so how could it be propoganda if they're drawn like white american you fucking pee brain.
It’s propaganda because they don’t look like that making it fake (propaganda) u fucking dweeb

• +1
It’s propaganda because they don’t look like that making it fake (propaganda) u fucking dweeb
wow you really are a retard aren't you? no one thinks japenese looks like this cause they're not even the same skin color

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
wow you really are a retard aren't you? no one thinks japenese looks like this cause they're not even the same skin color
If that’s true then why do anime niggas try to bag Japanese girls u fucking ed

• +1
If that’s true then why do anime niggas try to bag Japanese girls u fucking ed
cause they're attracted to them? fucking retard a lot of men like submissive women and they are some of the most submissive.

cause they're attracted to them? fucking retard a lot of men like submissive women and they are some of the most submissive.
Nigga if anime never existed they would have never tried to bag them u fucking retard. Stfu with the cope u seething ricecel

• +1
Nigga if anime never existed they would have never tried to bag them u fucking retard. Stfu with the cope u seething ricecel
fucking dumbass, not everyone is a 10 year old who thinks anime is real life, you need to be 13 on this forum.

fucking dumbass, not everyone is a 10 year old who thinks anime is real life, you need to be 13 on this forum.
So ur telling me Japanese girls would have the same smv if anime didn’t exist?

• +1
So ur telling me Japanese girls would have the same smv if anime didn’t exist?
they don't have high smv, it's manly koreans which have nothing to do with Anime

• +1
I used to be just like you cucks, gooning to whatever new anime waifu there was, wishing I could have a Japanese waifu all to myself one day. However, over the years I have realized they arent what they seem. Anime girls are an elaborate propaganda piece straight from the Japanese government meant to raise their SMV and their cuteness/innocence (little did those cucks know it would only hurt Japanese men as now their women are getting snatched by geomaxxing white niggas).

Group of anime girls:
View attachment 2641039

Group of Japanese girls (they're chopped), not to mention these girls are IDOLS. They dont even have an ounce of the coloring and their eyes are definitely not that big:
View attachment 2641032

View attachment 2641073

View attachment 2641078

View attachment 2641094

View attachment 2641090

Anime girl's body:
View attachment 2641105

View attachment 2641106

I rest my case. As you can see with your very own eyes anime was an intricate plan to fool us all into believe Japanese girls are cute (they really arent). Before any of u niggas go on ur trip to tokyo dont expect to see bad anime ho's over there, as 9 times outta 10 they're gonna be chopped asl.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• WTF

Group of anime girls:
View attachment 2641039

View attachment 2641032

View attachment 2641073

View attachment 2641078

View attachment 2641094

View attachment 2641090

Anime girl's body:
View attachment 2641105

View attachment 2641106

Lmfao gooks hate themselves so much they draw themselves as white people hahahahaha.

they draw themselves as white people hahahahaha.
it's always so weird when they do live actions remakes of their media aswell
it always looks like they have absolutely no self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
it's always so weird when they do live actions remakes of their media aswell
it always looks like they have absolutely no self awareness
NOOT NOOT

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Xangsane

Mirin thread

Anime isn't propaganda to make Japanese women look better you inbred chimp, it's propaganda to make Japan seem innocent and cutesy after WW2. Not only that but anime characters looks are based on a combination of European skulls and cats, not Japanese people.
View attachment 2641133View attachment 2641135
caged hard at the first pic, absolute cope

''there no humans like this'' yeah, not in japan for sure :feelskek:

Group of anime girls:
View attachment 2641039

View attachment 2641032

View attachment 2641073

View attachment 2641078

View attachment 2641094

View attachment 2641090

Anime girl's body:
View attachment 2641105

View attachment 2641106

not a weeb just out of curiosity the first pic of the anime girls is there are anime to that?

not a weeb just out of curiosity the first pic of the anime girls is there are anime to that?
You can reverse search it but likely not it looks ai generated I just got it off of Google

You can reverse search it but likely not it looks ai generated I just got it off of Google
"just out of curiosty" degenerates really have no shame.

ye it is ai how can you even see that
you've seen so much anime that u know if it's real?

ye it is ai how can you even see that
you've seen so much anime that u know if it's real?
Search up ai generated anime and you’ll see how I can tell

Search up ai generated anime and you’ll see how I can tell
looks nearly the same as real ones
although the one in op looks more real than ai though