how are all of you still sane after being blackpilled

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
ive gone fucking crazy, i have extremely violent thoughts targeted towards foids especially

how do all of you stay sane

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Jova, butterworld and 3 others
accept the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Imretarded? and nathan
ive gone fucking crazy, i have extremely violent thoughts targeted towards foids especially

I don't let it consume me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
accept the blackpill
i did accept it, but by accepting it too hard i triggered some primal curry ape instinct inside me and now i have a strong male warrior urge to lay siege on villages and kidnap the local females

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i did accept it, but by accepting it too hard i triggered some primal curry ape instinct inside me and now i have a strong urge to kidnap females
it just made me depressed, good for you tho

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I think about roping everyday.

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I'm not, every day I'm more jokermaxxed inside

every normie knows the other sex care a lot about looks. It's just dumbass aspies who fell for the 'muh personality/redpill' shit.

The difference between black pill and regular normal person understanding is we have pinpointed what actually makes a face attractive when it's subconscious for uninformed people.

• +1
I'm not, every day I'm more jokermaxxed inside
based and joker pilled, sadly he took out his anger on his mother instead of that black bitch

It's over already, I am a dead carcass being kicked around by everybody at this point.

accept that ascension is inevitable.

based and joker pilled, sadly he took out his anger on his mother instead of that black bitch
I have a quote for you

Listen listen

"At first I thought my life was a tragedy, then I realized it had always been a comedy"

joker-laughing-alone-u1i9zs3rjckx37j7.gif

I’ve completely lost it, I’m completely disassociated 24/7, all I think about all day is my looks, I stare at myself in the mirror/camera constantly, I’m depressed, I’ve taken up binge eating, I no longer leave my house, my grades went to shit, I’ve distanced myself from my friends, and it all started the day I took the black pill

• +1
I have a quote for you

Listen listen

"At first I thought my life was a tragedy, then I realized it had always been a comedy"

joker-laughing-alone-u1i9zs3rjckx37j7.gif
cant relate to him anymore after the trailer for the 2nd movie

Brutal suboptimal neurochemistry.

Anyway just take a second to realize that the blackpill explains why we're here, it explains the behaviors of both genders and why our social interactions play out the way they do. Use that knowledge to your benefit and act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69