How are women not able to see that they are not suited for a relationship?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Like serious, this girl that Ive been on dates with and had sex several times. High bodycount, has lots of male friends, wanted something more serious. Are they stupid or what? I said let me see your phone, wanted to do full check on who she has contact with and she denied lmao. Was she really expecting someone to commit to her while she entertains other guys and who knows what texts them or maybe even meets them? I didnt even bother asking for previous relationships, like did she ever cheat on someone, did she ever had a threesome or some wild stuff.

There are legit 1000 questions that can disqualify a girl and they think just because you laugh with them and nut in their mouth, they are deserving of your love

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Narcissusmaxxing, BeanletMogger and 4 others
But serious if you ever consider a girl for something serious, just ask to check her phone, her reaction will tell everything you need to know

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Because self SMV is inflated in womens heads now (partly their real one too) due to simps and desperate men

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
Because self SMV is inflated in womens heads now (partly their real one too) due to simps and desperate men
But the word itself means sexual market value, not relationship or love value

yes as long as men are willing to put up with it, their behavior will not change. simps and boomers alike shovel cash onto foids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 32196
I actually sacrificed a part of my social circle just to keep my standards. I tell women in the face what I think about them. I dont give a fuck about looking not NT or social death, I hold all women accountable. We need to create a balance again with all these simps wifing up whored

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and BeanletMogger
Because they act based on their emotions not the reality of circumstances

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BeanletMogger