Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Is it a good idea to rob a bank tho ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, BoredPrince, rooman and 2 others
For those who have parents willing to pay for their surgeries. Please explain how the fuck you convinced them to do that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 20064 and 4 others
For those who have parents willing to pay for their surgeries. Please explain how the fuck you convinced them to do that.
Just tell them that you are blackpilled and you plan to rope if you don't get to 6 psl before some arbitrary year and they for sure will help you !! :love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, latincell95 and rooman
do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Just tell them that you are blackpilled and you plan to rope if you don't get to 6 psl before some arbitrary year and they for sure will help you !! :love:
They'd beat me with a shoe.

step 1: Have narcy parents who see every flaw in your appearance
step 2: dont have cucked "youre perfect the way you are" parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars, niqfan625, angelo and 7 others
Toxic but at least they pay for your ascension

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, angelo, jamesjohnsmith1959 and 1 other person
Post graduation my dad will line me up with a software engineer job at an aerospace company he has connections with. I'll be making ~80k USD as a new grad. Ill try to avoid carecredit for the most part. My future job(s) will pay me well during my early/mid twenties so that's how I'll pay for surgery before I hit 30

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 24444 and Kebab Master
I have some saved up, then clinical trials. Then for next surgeries, just saving money from job

Post graduation my dad will line me up with a software engineer job at an aerospace company he has connections with. I'll be making ~80k USD as a new grad. Ill try to avoid carecredit for the most part. My future job(s) will pay me well during my early/mid twenties so that's how I'll pay for surgery before I hit 30
Good choice going for white collar vs blue collar / trade.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Bro your so lucky your parents are, mine won’t help and are both Chad and Stacy themself for their race. Won’f acknowledge the lack of environmental development

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Kebab Master
told them i have a deviated septum and need a septorhinoplasty abroad. In reality though im just going to get the rhino

• +1
Reactions: hirola and jamesjohnsmith1959
I have some saved up, then clinical trials. Then for next surgeries, just saving money from job
Bro is making himself a guinea pig and getting administered foreign substances for ascension. Mirin.

My mom will pay for my rhino and later on I will get genio :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
This, my folks aren’t narcy but my mom is very lookist. She’s always called out my nose tip and said I should get a nose job :feelskek::feelsautistic:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, The Grinch and Octavian_Augustus
Donating plasma is like a free $1000 if anyone hasn't done that yet.

You won't be able to raise 20k w/ clinical trials tho
I have £8k, 3k from that. Hope to make 5-7k this summer, then maybe another 2k before next summer. Should have at least £15k by then, also have money given to me by relative. If I need more, wageslave for a bit and have to save up less cos already made some. Ideally get surgery before getting job tho so can take time off. Next surgeries can be over the next couple of years after that

Where to go to do it?
I’m in the U.S.
What should I search up?
Just search donate plasma and go to google maps and click on a few places near you. It takes a bunch of sessions to get the total amount, but it's not like hard work or a long time or anything. I just looked at the place near me and they're only offering $750 now, but it used to be $900. YMMV

Just search donate plasma and go to google maps and click on a few places near you. It takes a bunch of sessions to get the total amount, but it's not like hard work or a long time or anything. I just looked at the place near me and they're only offering $750 now, but it used to be $900. YMMV
Ok gotcha, Can you do it at multiple different places? Ho many sessions does it typically take to get the total amount?
Ex: Can I do this at 3-4 diff locations and make 2500?

Gonna look into this asap.

Ok gotcha, Can you do it at multiple different places? Ho many sessions does it typically take to get the total amount?
Ex: Can I do this at 3-4 diff locations and make 2500?

Gonna look into this asap.
It takes 8 sessions at the one near me and you can (you actually have to) do them all within 30 days. And yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do multiple places. Not concurrently though.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor
Bruh you are fuckin 40 jfl
Are you married or not ?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23115
Bruh you are fuckin 40 jfl
Are you married or not ?
you know youre at the bottom of the social pyramid when you believe everyone who writes against you on an anonymous forum. like hmm the person must be telling the truth why would he lie, right

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and 5.5psl
you know youre at the bottom of the social pyramid when you believe everyone who writes against you on an anonymous forum. like hmm the person must be telling the truth why would he lie, right
I just asked your age and if you are married
No where did I mention anything against you

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and marek937
I just asked your age and if you are married
No where did I mention anything against you
well, that wasnt a question. it was an announcement sentence.
you wouldn't have come to your deduction if you hadnt read some ramblings of people who have nothing real in their hands and have to make up claims,because they don't like it when someone draws attention to things they write themselves.

nah im 26 and not married.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23115
Student loans
will have Beckys pay my bond once I’m looksmaxxed
Meeks shit, innit?

They owe us surgery for sharing with us subhuman genetics

if they were able to find a partner and reproduce, the fault is somewhere else.
Then your genetics aren’t to blame, you don’t need surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Then your genetics aren’t to blame, you don’t need surgery.
so all incels dont need surgery then, because they all have parents and were born lol

When I am done with either computer science/engineering in 2027-2028. I will work for a few years, and save enough money for all surgeries I need. Unfortunately; I will 34-35 years old by then.

i always get what i want

Surgerymaxxing ain’t it, best to stay natty.

Need to be able to multi choice the poll, all options except parents for me

Can the self-made entrepreneurs shed light on what they do broadly and how much they make.

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959
Very easy, they are also incels who got made fiun of, therfore they know the value of looks. That's what I'd assume anyway.

Very easy, they are also incels who got made fiun of, therfore they know the value of looks. That's what I'd assume anyway.

More like “they found love regardless of looks so you can too!”

And then you’re fucked

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Credit card debt, student loans, and theft.
Wageslaving a year or so, probably. I don't have many on the agenda, thankfully.

i ldared for a year and showed them looks maxx threads every day while having cortisol attacks