how avoid orthodontic elastics

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
oh god how i hate jewthordonics😡, is there any way to avoid having to go through this, holy shit i just wanted my bimax asap

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Agendum
Just don't wear them. I was a stubborn kid when I had braces so luckily I didn't wear them. My maxilla was still pushed back a decent amount without them though.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Just don't wear them. I was a stubborn kid when I had braces so luckily I didn't wear them. My maxilla was still pushed back a decent amount without them though.
I have a big trauma of arms because I had to use them (with elastics) my whole childhood and now I'm using them again to do bimax later (what an irony), my Jewish orthodontist will probably want to put elastics to push both upper and lower jaws to back, what will leave me giga subhuman

I have a big trauma of arms because I had to use them (with elastics) my whole childhood and now I'm using them again to do bimax later (what an irony), my Jewish orthodontist will probably want to put elastics to push both upper and lower jaws to back, what will leave me giga subhuman
If you're getting bimax just do what they tell you so your teeth are properly aligned. The surgeon will give you forward growth anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and pizza
muh jews
muh recession
kek
if you already look bad
you look bad
braces dont recess you
at times they make you look better by fixing your bite

• +1
Reactions: zura, Bewusst and pizza
probably im overthinking so much..
it's called orthodotnic camouflage
yes
it wont fix skeeltal problem
bimax would prolly give you better results

however it still gives decent enough and makes you look better at times (you should ask the end results they should be able to tell i think)

this whore got open bite treatment with braces only

it's called orthodotnic camouflage
yes
it wont fix skeeltal problem
bimax would prolly give you better results

however it still gives decent enough and makes you look better at times (you should ask the end results they should be able to tell i think)

this whore got open bite treatment with braces only

View attachment 1161141View attachment 1161143
I'm literally doing the opposite of camouflage to do bimax after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I'm literally doing the opposite of camouflage to do bimax after
oh ok
then i think your bite is gonna get worse first then they are gonna do surgery when all teeth are straightened to correct bite

oh ok
then i think your bite is gonna get worse first then they are gonna do surgery when all teeth are straightened to correct bite
the point is that it could potentially fuck my midface

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: pizza
muh jews
muh recession
kek
if you already look bad
you look bad
braces dont recess you
at times they make you look better by fixing your bite

View attachment 1161137View attachment 1161138
That's right. Braces, elastics etc. don't change the appearance of your jaws, they only provoke alveolar bone remodeling to allow your tooth to move into the proper position. The bad news is, if you look visibly recessed, orthodontic camouflage treatment will not change that because it can only move teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Agendum
@pizza you are Portuguese?

do jaw surgery instead

I need to go through this before surgery

Brazilian
Its a lie, why would you need elastics

Its basic understanding:
-Braces align teeth together
-Once bottom and upper teeth are aligned, you have your real occlusion (clsss I , II or III)

Elastics is to move all teeth together in a sagital plane which mean advance ir recess [Elastics can't advance teeth so recess)

U don't need them

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
That's right. Braces, elastics etc. don't change the appearance of your jaws, they only provoke alveolar bone remodeling to allow your tooth to move into the proper position. The bad news is, if you look visibly recessed, orthodontic camouflage treatment will not change that because it can only move teeth
correct
zero change to bones/jaws
just your lip/mouth area would look diff cause moving teeth to align bite (fixing underbite/overbite)
but other than that
jaws stay same

Its a lie, why would you need elastics

Its basic understanding:
-Braces align teeth together
-Once bottom and upper teeth are aligned, you have your real occlusion (clsss I , II or III)

Elastics is to move all teeth together in a sagital plane which mean advance ir recess [Elastics can't advance teeth so recess)

U don't need them
what if u have a protrusion and get a class 1 elastics for lower jaw teeth for incesors to come back? what can be in that case?