How bad are ciggarettes for looksmaxing?

BasedCoper

BasedCoper

One Of These Days, I’m Gonna Get Organezized
How much do they fuck your skin up and shit?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
They make you leaner and also bad boy halo. They're a great looksmax!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 10913, Earn__Greatness and 9 others
they don't, happy smoking anon:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7044, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
They increase testosterone in the short term

just smoke every few days theory :chad:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and BasedCoper
Smoking is a looksmin. Taking pictures with a cigarette can make you look like a bad boy, if you want to do that. However you shouldn't smoke. It ruins your health, rapes your collagen, discolours your teeth and eventually will make you look like a subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, BrahminBoss, owlofathena and 5 others
Smoking is a looksmin. Taking pictures with a cigarette can make you look like a bad boy, if you want to do that. However you shouldn't smoke. It ruins your health, rapes your collagen, discolours your teeth and eventually will make you look like a subhuman.
Okay, I just wanted to ask because it feels good to light one sometimes on my night walks guess I won't do it anymore.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and mulattomaxxer
Okay, I just wanted to ask because it feels good to light one sometimes on my night walks guess I won't do it anymore.
I know the feeling, I had a brief periods of smoking cigarettes. They are really nice and I will miss them but there are to many downsides to smoking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Averagecel and Warlow
If you don't smoke when you go to bar you are fucking weird lmao.

Smoke improve so much of your looks if your face suit
"badboy" "badass" "don't give a fuck about anything"

You can even gain benefit above even with pretty boy face if you want.

The best part about smoke is doing it with your friends group, best feeling ever. Talking about some interesting story, smoke for a bit. Record some intragram story.

My opinion
- Don't smoke regularly, only when you go to pub or bar. Or with friends (only like once or twice per day). Don't ever smoke alone .
- Smoke won't make you more attractive If you are ugly, it will make you look dirty and disgusting

and final, don't addicted in to it, only stupid one addicted to smoke. You use smoke to improve your look and personality. Not because you addicted to it.

if you followed my opinion, smoke is not going to do shit to your skin that's some science bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Albeacho, Heguldus and 4 others
depends actually. it's not bad for everyone. if you have a baby face or a puffy face cigarette may help you to look more masculin. but it's retarded to smoke cigarettes to look cool in 2021. just go out and see who's still smoking you will cringe. but smoking cigarettes with weed the end of the day is not a bad deal as long as it's not everyday

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Averagecel
depends actually. it's not bad for everyone. if you have a baby face or a puffy face cigarette may help you to look more masculin. but it's retarded to smoke cigarettes to look cool in 2021. just go out and see who's still smoking you will cringe. but smoking cigarettes with weed the end of the day is not a bad deal as long as it's not everyday

The retarded one is a guy who smoke because they are addicted.

You don't smoke to look cool. The purpose of smoke is actually because you only live once and it's good idea to try and enjoy smoke while you can because smoke alone at 40+ is gonna be retarded.

Smoke with a friends is a very good feeling btw

You only go to library or some shit that's why you haven't see anyone smoke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Patient A
The odd cigarette isn’t going to do you any harm you subhuman doomer

No, that's retarded

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Coming from experience, it's a major looksmin on every aspect - unless the girl smokes as well. Even so, you shouldn't even think about smoking. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete retard

You may look "bad boyish" for a while, long term you get:
-Yellow Teeth
-Purple gums/lips
-Stained fingers
-Bad collagen
-Dogshit breath
-Low endurance
-Impaired hair growth
-Bad bloodflow to dick
-Countless cancers
-Too many to list

If you would like get a sense on how hard it is to quit after, try quitting any bad habit you have, then multiply the effect by at least 10

Smoking won't give you the jawline or eye area of the guy you see in the commercials

Just go get a bad ass tattoo instead. Haven't ever met a girl who doesn't like tattoos on a guy

If I could go back in time where I picked up my first cigarette, I'd beat the living shit outta myself

When I go out on dates, I hide the fact that I smoke up until I sleep with her. Then it doesn't matter. Otherwise sometimes I actually lose out on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, owlofathena, Deleted member 7506 and 4 others
Coming from experience, it's a major looksmin on every aspect - unless the girl smokes as well. Even so, you shouldn't even think about smoking. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete retard

You may look "bad boyish" for a while, long term you get:
-Yellow Teeth
-Purple gums/lips
-Stained fingers
-Bad collagen
-Dogshit breath
-Low endurance
-Impaired hair growth
-Bad bloodflow to dick
-Countless cancers
-Too many to list

If you would like get a sense on how hard it is to quit after, try quitting any bad habit you have, then multiply the effect by at least 10

Smoking won't give you the jawline or eye area of the guy you see in the commercials

Just go get a bad ass tattoo instead. Haven't ever met a girl who doesn't like tattoos on a guy

If I could go back in time where I picked up my first cigarette, I'd beat the living shit outta myself

When I go out on dates, I hide the fact that I smoke up until I sleep with her. Then it doesn't matter. Otherwise sometimes I actually lose out on it

This is example of retard who get addicted by smoke. I have smoke 2 pack everytime I go to bar, alot of my friend also did. No one get addicted. I don't feel like I'm gonna die when I don't smoke. It's not smoke fault lmao, it's you who are nicotine slave and can't control your smoke habits. It's you who start smoke as a main hobby.

For me I only live once, I don't want to die without enjoying cigarettes. The cool is a side benefit. But not a main purpose.

• +1
This is example of retard who get addicted by smoke. I have smoke 2 pack everytime I go to bar, alot of my friend also did. No one get addicted. I don't feel like I'm gonna die when I don't smoke. It's not smoke fault lmao, it's you who are nicotine slave and can't control your smoke habits. It's you who start smoke as a main hobby.

For me I only live once, I don't want to die without enjoying cigarettes. The cool is a side benefit. But not a main purpose.
Every idiot starts the same way, word for word.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Averagecel
Smoke improve so much of your looks if your face suit
"badboy" "badass" "don't give a fuck about anything"
Smoking doesn't improve looks.
It might add to ones personality perception.

You are going full personality blue pilled with above comment

"It's all about bad boy personality, bro"

• +1
Only reason why i avoid smoking is teeth

• +1
- Don't smoke regularly, only when you go to pub or bar. Or with friends (only like once or twice per day). Don't ever smoke alone .
- Smoke won't make you more attractive If you are ugly, it will make you look dirty and disgusting
It's obviously true.

I know the feeling, I had a brief periods of smoking cigarettes. They are really nice and I will miss them but there are to many downsides to smoking.
I sometimes do it after sex or when drinking