How bad is beer for your face?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I like to drink sometimes, and I am very curious

Last edited:
Very bad. Alcohol is basically poison. Many alcoholics tend to have red skin which is really bad.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, dogtown and Autist
op is also a chain smoking meth addict, inb4 thread about their affect on his facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, sorrowfulsad, dogtown and 3 others
As an alcoholic,I am very curious
It dehydrates your skin making your skin look rough and more likely to wrinkle earlier i.e. it ages you faster
Coincidentally malt beer if used as a hair rinse could strengthen and add shine to your hair cuticles

Coincidentally malt beer if used as a hair rinse could strengthen and add shine to your hair cuticles
What? Really?

Alcohol in general is bad for your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and dogtown
I mean,I dont drink that much,only 1-2 drinks every month

Beer is highly estrogenic, I would avoid it completely.

Alcohol in general is bad for your appearance.

I dont get why everyone says this. I look my best after a night of heavy drinking and with difference. Always get the lowest bloat and smoothest skin after a heavy drinking (beer) night

I dont get why everyone says this. I look my best after a night of heavy drinking and with difference. Always get the lowest bloat and smoothest skin after a heavy drinking (beer) night
Yes, but after that the body retains bloat at a much higher rate, as it adapts to being dehydrated. It's like preparing for a dry season. If you stopped drinking as much, your bloat would get worse temporarily and then it would get better as your body wouldn't need to retain as much water anymore.

Long term alcohol is bad for you anyways, so I wouldn't rely on it as a cure anyways. Fucks with your hormones etc.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
I dont reccomend beer simply due to fact that it has shit macros. You should also avoid alchol unless youre going out. Also get proper drunk or dont drink at all

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Girls drinking it is good for your face.