How badly am I missing out if I get into an LTR in college?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title. If i were to get into an LTR, am I missing out on a bunch of ONS in college and shit? I understand that most ppl like to sleep around during this time so I don't want to miss out seeing as I can usually score sex pretty easily on campus.

Asking this in the looksmaxxing section since i'm less prone to getting shitposting retards replying

I mean, if you bag a HTB+ in LTR and get the opportunity to slay all the time it’s the best imo (but personnality need to match otherwise it’s just rope angle to ltr)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
U either want to be moral or you don't. Racking up your body count gets you halo tho, but if you found your wife why whore around.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, falcon1, VolcelFTW and 1 other person
Well have you had any ONS before? If you've had a few ONS before no need to turn into man whoredom like @WishIwasChico.

like, cheat on her?
No like slaying her all the time, if you slay random college girls occasionaly you don’t get the opportunity to try sht like idk anal/cosplay other fantaisies like that

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
Well have you had any ONS before? If you've had a few ONS before no need to turn into man whoredom like @WishIwasChico.
why did you summon that bragger into my thread, now its gonna be a back and forth between him and some other faggit

Slaying a girl you truly love it’s 100x times better than slaying random girls imo (it’s fun the first time yes then it starts to get boring imo). But slaying ur gf that u truly love is just too good

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kristin
Slaying a girl you truly love it’s 100x times better than slaying random girls imo (it’s fun the first time yes then it starts to get boring imo). But slaying ur gf that u truly love is just too good
Then give yourself permission to get on wit your life
you guys are probably right, I will look for an LTR

• Love it
Dont ltr

• +1