Reactions: cancercell, whitegymmax, WeiWei and 1 other person
6.5 nbp rough guess

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
IMG 0686

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Manletmachine
above average

seen lots of movies joke about him being well endowed and gays loving him, even that adam sandler movie click had a joke like that

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort, Manletmachine and 3 others
Women have all commented saying he's big that's all that counts.
It looks about 6.5/7 and above average thickness

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Jared Leto suck this dick

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, sub5outsider, futuregigamogger and 1 other person

• Hmm...
why were you looking this up buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Roquefort, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
cage at that nubile black hooker

• JFL
Ey9gZ6dWUAsVA23.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Manletmachine
he must be big flaccid too to do that. smegma is a myth though I've never had it
He's big hard, nobody with a big thick erection is going to have a tiny flacid

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Mirin his dick, also that black foid looks hot.

He looks very small framed though, but i guess he's tall.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Gonthar
Girth mogged again

Side note: why is this nigga such a simp?

Mirin his dick, also that black foid looks hot.

He looks very small framed though, but i guess he's tall.
It's not the whole clip, he also eats pussy and looks pretty pathetic doing it...
06-Colin-Farell-sex-tape-Nicole-Narain-optimized.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Manletmachine
hollyweird got him hooked on the bbv

It's not the whole clip, he also eats pussy and looks pretty pathetic doing it...
06-Colin-Farell-sex-tape-Nicole-Narain-optimized.jpg
Guess everybody looks weird when they eat pussy/ass though right, so can't ready hold it against him

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Above average clearly, probably 6 - 6.5 nbp, girth is difficult to guesstimate, probably between 4.5 and 5.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Above average clearly, probably 6 - 6.5 nbp, girth is difficult to guesstimate, probably between 4.5 and 5.
thats at leasy like 5.5 girth

length idk im longer at 7 inches by a bit

• JFL
thats at leasy like 5.5 girth

length idk im longer at 7 inches by a bit
5.5 inch girth? I dunno, I think that's quite a stretch. In fact, if you want to argue it's more than 5" then I would say no more than 5.25".

5.5 inch girth? I dunno, I think that's quite a stretch. In fact, if you want to argue it's more than 5" then I would say no more than 5.25".
nigga he girth mogs me and im 5 inch girth on the dot. u copin

nigga he girth mogs me and im 5 inch girth on the dot. u copin
Keep in mind that cocks have different shape. I have seen guys with 4.5 that looked 5.25+ and guys with 5.25+ that looked 4.5. I'm not coping, just keeping it real.

Keep in mind that cocks have different shape. I have seen guys with 4.5 that looked 5.25+ and guys with 5.25+ that looked 4.5. I'm not coping, just keeping it real.
idk bro. this looks like pretty solid girth

his length looks average though

idk bro. this looks like pretty solid girth
View attachment 2891734

his length looks average though
That's why I don't bother with guesstimating girth because it can be anything. Keep in mind that the camera is distorting his size, so he may appear larger here because it's more focused on his cock.

You need to go back to school ti study cockology, that's at minimum 5.5 inches of girth.

above averege lenght and girth

You need to go back to school ti study cockology, that's at minimum 5.5 inches of girth.
Cockology will teach you that girth can never be estimated correctly because of different cock shapes. I can't believe I have to repeat myself here but I have seen 4.5 inch girthy cocks that looked 5.5+ inch and vice versa. I highly doubt he's a minimum of 5.5 inches of girth. I still am convinced he's between 4.5 to 5, and if over 5, up to 5.25 and not beyond.

Cockology will teach you that girth can never be estimated correctly because of different cock shapes. I can't believe I have to repeat myself here but I have seen 4.5 inch girthy cocks that looked 5.5+ inch and vice versa. I highly doubt he's a minimum of 5.5 inches of girth. I still am convinced he's between 4.5 to 5, and if over 5, up to 5.25 and not beyond.
A cock above 6 inches length with the width of his shaft will never be below 5 inches girth it's impossible

A cock above 6 inches length with the width of his shaft will never be below 5 inches girth it's impossible
It's very possible, man. I'll find you an example of what I mean.

Here is a good example. Guess the guy's girth here.

And also here.

Don't scroll down for the answers. Tell me what you think it is and I will reveal the answer.