cope i saw your dick its 4 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Mr.cope, Ritalincell and 6 others
5.9x4.2, extender came in today i hope to get to 6.5-6.7x4.8-5.2

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 8064 and 7 others
6.7 long dont know about girth

8.2 by like 5.8

mirin your girth, thought about giving extenders a shot but @Yuyevon hasn't gotten any results from it

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5393

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

mirin?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, RamRanchCowboy, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others

i wanna rope

1.5 inches gain in length?
Holly fuck lifefuel man. Post links for the extenders and pumps you used @DrOtaku please

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6423
1.5 inches gain in length?
Holly fuck lifefuel man. Post links for the extenders and pumps you used @DrOtaku please
They weren't anything special. I was an anterior pelvic tilt cell as well. You just need to keep the stretch going for at least 2 hours so cells can split. Just standard bath mate and traction device. Theyre more or less the same

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, RAITEIII, Deleted member 7506 and 1 other person
8.2 by like 5.8

mirin your girth, thought about giving extenders a shot but @Yuyevon hasn't gotten any results from it
I mean if you want it bigger go for it. I hit the wall already so I just maintain with weekly stretches.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

Attachments

• 1583506082752.png
    1583506082752.png
    929.7 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
5.9x4.2, extender came in today i hope to get to 6.5-6.7x4.8-5.2
how old are you??
also im 6.3 but dont know how to measure girth. about 2.5 of my thumbs wide

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Majority of girth from pump or extending.?
anything else you did like jelq?
Wha pump what extension

how old are you??
also im 6.3 but dont know how to measure girth. about 2.5 of my thumbs wide
im 16, you measure girth by getting a measuring tape and going around the widest part of your pp

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Majority of girth from pump or extending.?
anything else you did like jelq?
Wha pump what extension
Girth was from bathmate and keagles. Jelqing is cope cause the stretch needs to last at least 2 hours. The traction device for length was just a random $30 one on amazon. All traction devices are pretty much the same.

Girth was from bathmate and keagles. Jelqing is cope cause the stretch needs to last at least 2 hours. The traction device for length was just a random $30 one on amazon. All traction devices are pretty much the same.
does bathmate actually work or is it cope? length or girth or both?

I thought bathmate does not keep gains and is only temporary. Your experience is diffente?

I mean if you want it bigger go for it. I hit the wall already so I just maintain with weekly stretches.
Do the stretches help with erection quality?

does bathmate actually work or is it cope? length or girth or both?
I thought bathmate does not keep gains and is only temporary. Your experience is diffente?
Its just like anything else. Do it daily and once you're satisfied do it once a week to maintain gains. Its like body building. Cant keep the muscle if you dont use it .

Its over5
Literally never even began for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6475, RAITEIII and 4 others
How old are you? Start doing kegels HARD. you could get an inch from a traction device. You can perform well with 5.5 to 6, but that girth needs some work.
18 and not interested in having a broken/injured dick

• JFL
Reactions: DrOtaku
mirin girth gains bro, how long did you do this for

How old are you? Start doing kegels HARD. you could get an inch from a traction device. You can perform well with 5.5 to 6, but that girth needs some work.
Its not like he is ever gonna use it anyway

• So Sad
Bone pressed 16.7 and 15.7 not bone pressed at 16, but my erections are kinda weak from excessive fapping

mirin girth gains bro, how long did you do this for
I think its been 9 months now? Maybe a year? I think what helped the girth was doing kegels while using a traction device. Kegels cause more blood to circulate and gives more of a pump. haha

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
That calculator is massive cope. Average is 6.5" x 5"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, Incoming, DrOtaku and 1 other person
6 inches length
Pass the toilet roll test girth
Ideal tbh ngl

No bro, actually average is 9"×7" .

I know you're trolling, but I was actually being serious about 6.5" x 5" being average. 6.5" BPEL btw. Saying and believing anything else is an astronomical level cope.

6 inches length
Pass the toilet roll test girth
Ideal tbh ngl

Not really. 8" length or so is ideal. So you basically have below average length and possibly below average girth as well. Toilet paper rolls differ in circumference. They seem to range from 4"-5.5".

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Incoming and عبد الرحمن
I know you're trolling, but I was actually being serious about 6.5" x 5" being average. 6.5" BPEL btw. Saying and believing anything else is an astronomical level cope.

Not really. 8" length or so is ideal. So you basically have below average length and possibly below average girth as well. Toilet paper rolls differ in circumference. They seem to range from 4"-5.5".
Bro every "measured" test show that averege lenght is indeed below 6" . Jfl at you if you believe average guys self measured larps.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

6 inch dick is not below average, the average is somewhere around 5.5", the roll was pretty thick NGL, sometimes my fully erected penis reaches 6.7" (when bone pressed ofc)

@needsolution

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Are your erections just as hard since making your gains?

I'm a smallpenorcel. 5''x4''. Have still had several good relationships and have banged a lot, but I think my sex life would be much better if I could even get to 6''x4.5''.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
How much of an investment?

That calculator is massive cope. Average is 6.5" x 5"
This.

@DrOtaku u is kinda lifefuel when u compare 8 inches on the internet it looks the same as yours right? Idk its still hard for me to believe jfl

@Yuyevon for how long did u use it? Its weird u had no results

• JFL