How big of a failo are low set cheekbones

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So I had some scum bag comment on my TikTok that I have low set cheekbones and I’m wondering how much this feature is holding me back

Are lower set cheekbones a subhuman trait or can you still have good zygos with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, lilxder2 and humanoidsub7
Just karbonat erol max

low set= low trust

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and forevermirin
Seems most low set cheekbones are just mediums set. True low set cheekbones are rare and very unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, penispilled, Allornothing and 8 others
Seems most low set cheekbones are just mediums set. True low set cheekbones are rare and very unlucky
Can u tell me if mine are low set in dms?

yours arent even really low set, they are probably mid-high imo, they are just very high mass
So maybe the cheek bone reaches lower bc it has more mass not bc it’s lower set

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt, NarrowBones and 1 other person
send pic nig

Size and projection are more important.

So I had some scum bag comment on my TikTok that I have low set cheekbones and I’m wondering how much this feature is holding me back

Are lower set cheekbones a subhuman trait or can you still have good zygos with it
Low cheekbones are a big failo but they are very rare. You most likely just have Medium ones and cant decide

Low cheekbones are a big failo but they are very rare. You most likely just have Medium ones and cant decide
Are there any chads with low set

Doesn’t matter too much if they are prominent and properly grown for men

One thing tho is people with low set tend to age worse due to the lack of support for the skin you’d have with highset

High set only works with masc harmony. Mid set only works with prettyboy harmony. Low set = rope

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
at this point you're just imagining failos that doesn't even exist. get a gf or some shit

• +1
Reactions: baerr
High set only works with masc harmony. Mid set only works with prettyboy harmony. Low set = rope
Opposite actually, high set is a fem trait and lower set is masc.

Opposite actually, high set is a fem trait and lower set is masc.
Show one good looking woman with high set cheekbones. High set zygomatic arch and vertically narrow cheekbones (O’Pry level “high set”) is very masculine.

Normies just call larger than average cheekbones high because they’re morons.

Pretty big
It makes you look like a homosexual

Show one good looking woman with high set cheekbones. High set zygomatic arch and vertically narrow cheekbones (O’Pry level “high set”) is very masculine.

Normies just call larger than average cheekbones high because they’re morons.
Most female models have high set idk what ur on about man..

Most female models have high set idk what ur on about man..
I said show me one and you give me some gay little faggot effeminate response.

If you’re going to disagree then address my disagreement wtf.

I said show me one and you give me some gay little faggot effeminate response.

If you’re going to disagree then address my disagreement wtf.
IMG 9184
I’m too lazy to take ss of every good looking female with high set but here’s Lima. Still can’t tell if you’re trolling because high set cheekbones is literally one of the first things that pops in my head when I think of female models.

send me your tiktok

also its not an issue at all imo, most models have low set cheekbones
the only problem that could arise is that NCT might be a result of low set cheekbones but thats obv not the case with you

send me your tiktok

also its not an issue at all imo, most models have low set cheekbones
the only problem that could arise is that NCT might be a result of low set cheekbones but thats obv not the case with you
I figured out why it looks lower set. It’s bc they are bigger so they reach lower but the widest part is actually medium set

View attachment 2579140I’m too lazy to take ss of every good looking female with high set but here’s Lima. Still can’t tell if you’re trolling because high set cheekbones is literally one of the first things that pops in my head when I think of female models.
This isn't high set lol it's medium set.

True high set zygos are rare asf.

This isn't high set lol it's medium set.

True high set zygos are rare asf.
Ok but doesn’t disprove my point that females look good with high set. And yes that is high set I watch the facial analysis video on her.