Angutoid

Angutoid

Zephir
if ur aim is alex eubank type shit

it is a big issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Deleted member 19968 and Angutoid
All you need for Alex Eubank physique is large chest muscle bellies with perfect insertions.

Wide hips are not that big of an issue if your shoulders are at least 1.6x the size

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
All you need for Alex Eubank physique is large chest muscle bellies with perfect insertions.

Wide hips are not that big of an issue if your shoulders are at least 1.6x the size
all i want is to have this thin muscular look i just dont wanna end up being an unappealing big nigga

You will attract the bbc so it's a serious issue

Over

• JFL
all i want is to have this thin muscular look i just dont wanna end up being an unappealing big nigga
Classic. Nigga I can assure you that you won't wake up "way too big" one day from simply working out.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Classic. Nigga I can assure you that you won't wake up "way too big" one day from simply working out.
U got it all wrong my nigga. its not about the muscle mass but im not gonna waste time to elab

what a stupid ass nigga
yea sure lmao. either i stated myself wrong or u were just waiting to say that classic "u wont accidentally get big" line and think u ate lmao

yea sure lmao. either i stated myself wrong or u were just waiting to say that classic "u wont accidentally get big" line and think u ate lmao
you stated yourself wrong

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Angutoid
this only works if you are fat before gymmaxxing. i was just trying to get thinner but i got buff. not extremely buff but majority of my friends told me that being this big is enough.

• +1
if you wanna be a fitness model its a issue if your are normal guys that just workout i dont see the problem

• Love it
The biggest issue u could have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid and SoundnVision
You dont have klinefelters

• +1

alex doesnt even have perfect chest proportions he said it himself

• +1
alex doesnt even have perfect chest proportions he said it himself
of course he says that, he sees himself every day and has body dysmorphia, just like any lifter