How can a minority race be the majority of money hoarders?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I can't figure that out for nothing in this world. There are more wealthy Jews than any race on the planet. Yet their numbers as of this year are 16.1 million. That includes those who identify as Jews.

The world population is 8.1 billion people. So the Jewish folks count for 0.2% of that total.

Something's not adding up or unless math is antisemitic too? Ugh.

The following are the possible reasons (if you have any other, please share):
A) They're the richest people because they rather not have babies and thus lack compassion for the young. But that contradicts their present persona and grief from Hamas killing their children. That shows great compassion for the young but their numbers don't match that assessment! Compassionate people who favor propagation multiply in great numbers. Yet the Jews aren't doing that for some odd and strange reason.​
B) They can't reproduce in great numbers because the majority of the intimate partners are the same gender.​
The reason why we have two genders, male and female is for reproduction classification. To reproduce, you need a male and a female. Two males can't reproduce. Two females can't either. If that wasn't the case, there would be no such thing as gender. Yet there is.​
C) The males don't produce enough sperm count thus, Nature doesn't favor them as the strongest of the species.​
D) There is no such race anymore but sheep in wolves' clothing. Pretty much, if you're rich, you can say you're Jew and wah-lah! You're a Jew.​

According to events in history that were accepted as facts, 6 million Jews died during World War Two. I imagine a Jewish person today would say, "The numbers are much higher!"

Okay! So be it. According to data before WW2 in 1933, the European Jewish population was estimated at 9.5 million. However, strangely, I can't locate any data on how many were here in America. So let's assume at least half of that number. That gives them 14.25 million. Six million (possibly more) perished a little over a decade later. That brings the numbers down to 8.25 mil.

Since then, approx. 80 years, they doubled their size.

80 years and only double?? Something doesn't add up, folks. Unless my assumption is correct that math is antisemitic. If that's the case, ugh, we have a critical problem here we must address with urgency!

Any other possible reason for their low population rate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and 5'7 zoomer
Jews received reparations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Do you believe in cultural transmission of values? As long as you do it inevitably makes sense that certain cultures succeed more in different areas, jewish people just succeed the most financially.
Most people polled as being certain religions don't even practice them in the traditional sense anyways, jfl if you think the owner of blacked.com has any morals.

Do you believe in cultural transmission of values? As long as you do it inevitably makes sense that certain cultures succeed more in different areas, jewish people just succeed the most financially.
Most people polled as being certain religions don't even practice them in the traditional sense anyways, jfl if you think the owner of blacked.com has any morals.
Their cultural tradition is teaching the next generation not to reproduce but to make as much money as they can?

Oh, okay, I see nothing disturbing about that one bit.

Their cultural tradition is teaching the next generation not to reproduce but to make as much money as they can?
I believe it is established that the first generation to establish a certain level of wealth always has a subsequent drop in birth rates

Oh, okay, I see nothing disturbing about that one bit.
The world can be a disturbing place :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I believe it is established that the first generation to establish a certain level of wealth always has a subsequent drop in birth rates

The world can be a disturbing place :hnghn:
Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

AI DETECTED

How does that explain or not explain why their population today doesn't add up to their population before and after WW2?
its because they are close knit and believe in jewish supremacy. they buy and sell everything to each other. regardless of price and they fund each other ,help each other so the money never reaches the filthy goyim hands. its kind of genius tbh.
side note. theyve done it for thousands of years so that why they're at the top now.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
its because they are close knit and believe in jewish supremacy. they buy and sell everything to each other. regardless of price and they fund each other ,help each other so the money never reaches the filthy goyim hands. its kind of genius tbh.
side note. theyve done it for thousands of years so that why they're at the top now.
So they're not good tippers, pretty much is what you're saying.

After the Jewish couple is done eating at the restaurant, instead of leaving a tip, the husband writes a note on the receipt. He pays the bill with exact change down to the penny.

The waitress returns to the table and sees something written on the receipt. Looking at the coins, she knows right away, "Jews."

She reads the note:

6 million of us died
during the Holocaust!
6 MILLION! (YOU)

should be tipping us.

Last edited:
So they're not good tippers, pretty much is what you're saying.

After the Jewish couple is done eating at the restaurant, instead of leaving a tip, the husband writes a note on the receipt. He pays the bill with exact change down to the penny.

The waitress returns to the table and sees something written on the receipt. Looking at the coins, she knows right away, "Jews."

She reads the note:

6 million of us died
during the Holocaust!
6 MILLION! (YOU)

should be tipping us.
what do you mean faggot. i explained it in my post. now stop with you retarded posts. cageful faggot.

what do you mean faggot. i explained it in my post. now stop with you retarded posts. cageful faggot.
Don't project your fantasies on me retard

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon