How can ascend to MTN?

faggotmaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: Banasura
Why not squint a bit
And tuck in your lips, make a strong bite with thin lips

You are not trying enough
that is frauding, I dont hide my features in picture to fraud like 99% of people on here, I think my features r fine, somedays i will be bloated and look ok other days I may look good with less bloating.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
You already are strong MTN. Maybe grow a heavier stubble. If you want a higher increase in dimorphism get a chin implant or orbital decompression.

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
honestly, canthoplasty

IMG 5401

Work on your frame, grow your hair out more as in the picture so your face seems smaller, beard will help with that as well. Also wear some sunglasses to cover up that brutal eye area.

Oooorrrrrr….

IMG 5402
Just Hamzamaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You already are strong MTN. Maybe grow a heavier stubble. If you want a higher increase in dimorphism get a chin implant or orbital decompression.
Strong mtn in Mumbai maybe.

you look gay

What did yiu change ?
Shaved his beard and gave him a buzzcut. Thickened his neck. Improved his undereyes, can be achieved with some sort of implant. Dropped his bodyfat percentage to make his zygos and jaw look more defined.

Shaved his beard and gave him a buzzcut. Thickened his neck. Improved his undereyes, can be achieved with some sort of implant. Dropped his bodyfat percentage to make his zygos and jaw look more defined.
Ok so you didnt zygoshaved him