How can Chico even be considered as a PSL GOD lmfao in some pics he looks like a baby with 0 dimorphism

How can basement rotters coom to such a guy ?
He does get girls nobody is denying that and he is good looking
But I don't even see him close to being the most good looking or being considered as a PSL god
Is he the best looking man on the planet according to the standards of a few autistic incels in random forums? No.

Did he have millions of prime JBs creaming over him and essentially creating a community of fan-made elaborate detailed erotica fantasizing about him fucking them? Yes.

I hate to say this but you're coping, man. He is obviously past his prime but a few years ago he was probably in the Top 5 best looking men in the world.

Unlike Hollywood actors like Brad Pitt or Matt Bomer, who are famous for their movies as well as their looks. His ENTIRE status and money derived from his appearance alone. Dude got international fame because of his looks, he didn't even need to say one single word. Fucking brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, 5.5psl and Traxanas
Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
But I don't even see him close to being the most good looking or being considered as a PSL god
In some pics he looks dead average

View attachment 2127848View attachment 2127849View attachment 2127850View attachment 2127851
I ve never undersood
In some pics he looks dead average

View attachment 2127848View attachment 2127849View attachment 2127850View attachment 2127851
i never understood why people here worship him lol

This is the best looking man in history, this look in pic can literally slay at ANY place in the world, no matter what.
Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128