how can (F)AGGA cost 15k $? lmao daily reminder you get double jaw surgery in western europe for this

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
Jaw_expansion_6.jpg

the device looks like it costs 50$ in the production another 100$ for the doctor to put it in - shouldnt be more than 150$

something is deeply wrong with the prices there - espeically when we consider that relapse rates are probably beyond good and bad

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, toptearmm, TheChosenChad and 8 others
At least my teeth are not bad.

Some people want to get this instead of surgery because they want to looksmax the natty way.

No plastic, no srews, no cutting no nothing, just the face as it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Lorsss
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Deleted member 2205, Ritalincel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Mine costed 0€ because of insurance

its just a normal orthodontic device

just lol at the prices

are braces in the us 15k too?

just lol at the us health system - docs are so greedy

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
its just a normal orthodontic device

just lol at the prices

are braces in the us 15k too?

just lol at the us health system - docs are so greedy
as an european i dont even understand US health system. it makes 0 fucking sense

Goyims must not be allowed to accumulate too many shekels, they must pay steep prices for everything, oy vey.

Same here but in Australia. Couldn't imagine having to pay through the nose for healthcare
View attachment 87807

It's always been considered part of your private employment package and US makes all the breakthroughs cuz of the profit motive, then you faggots get it cheap/generic 5 yrs later or wtver, you're welcome

It's always been considered part of your private employment package and US makes all the breakthroughs cuz of the profit motive, then you faggots get it cheap/generic 5 yrs later or wtver, you're welcome

how is agga a break through?

High price inelasticity

You can also get lefort 3 in Russia for less than that price jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I read in comments that people use this on their own. That means that some vendor sold it to them.

how do they close the gaps?
Braces probably

Fagga seems promising as i enjoy slight pains in the long term but if i get an even longer face i am going to go to the ER to cure my disappointment

Braces probably

Fagga seems promising as i enjoy slight pains in the long term but if i get an even longer face i am going to go to the ER to cure my disappointment

i wonder how high the relapse rate is ngl

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The AGGA appliance seems to exist in many different practices and goes by many different names. I sent out a shotgun of emails across many clinics inquiring about the FAGGA, and in return uncovered a variety of appliances which look virtually identical to it - but Google searches reveal virtually no information about them. The alternative names I have heard: CD Advancer, Anterior Remodeler, Keles Slider, and the Pre-Maxillary Advancement (PMA).

There is an appliance that we use call the PMA (pre-maxillary advancement) Appliance, it is a FAGGA. This appliance is newer design and very few practioners even know about it or use it. Remember the FAGGA and PMA appliances are used for specific problems. If you have that problem for the upper and/or lower jaw bones then this appliance can be used to help lengthen the upper, then the ALF family of appliances and braces help with the completion of the cases

The P.M.A. appliance is designed to place pressure on the premaxilla advancing Point “A”, and in turn creating a skeletal overjet of the maxilla to the mandible. This orthopedic correction when compensating the skeletal Class three patient, and when treating a maxilla that is excessively retrognathic relative to the anterior cranial base (Factor #1 -4.0 degrees or greater).

The P.M.A. appliance is always used in the permanent dentition. The Reverse Pull Head Gear is the appliance of choice for advancing the maxilla in the younger patient.

The appliance is typically banded on the maxillary first bicuspids and first molars. It is bonded to the palatal surface of the four upper incisors and the cuspids. Niti open coil springs are loaded on the buccal drive bars using a lock to compress the springs. The springs are reloaded on a monthly basis until the desired skeletal over jet is obtained.

seems like this shit already exists under different names and for probably costs half of the costs

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, Gaia262 and Deleted member 2621
Jaw_expansion_6.jpg

the device looks like it costs 50$ in the production another 100$ for the doctor to put it in - shouldnt be more than 150$

something is deeply wrong with the prices there - espeically when we consider that relapse rates are probably beyond good and bad
the
The AGGA appliance seems to exist in many different practices and goes by many different names. I sent out a shotgun of emails across many clinics inquiring about the FAGGA, and in return uncovered a variety of appliances which look virtually identical to it - but Google searches reveal virtually no information about them. The alternative names I have heard: CD Advancer, Anterior Remodeler, Keles Slider, and the Pre-Maxillary Advancement (PMA).

There is an appliance that we use call the PMA (pre-maxillary advancement) Appliance, it is a FAGGA. This appliance is newer design and very few practioners even know about it or use it. Remember the FAGGA and PMA appliances are used for specific problems. If you have that problem for the upper and/or lower jaw bones then this appliance can be used to help lengthen the upper, then the ALF family of appliances and braces help with the completion of the cases

The P.M.A. appliance is designed to place pressure on the premaxilla advancing Point “A”, and in turn creating a skeletal overjet of the maxilla to the mandible. This orthopedic correction when compensating the skeletal Class three patient, and when treating a maxilla that is excessively retrognathic relative to the anterior cranial base (Factor #1 -4.0 degrees or greater).

The P.M.A. appliance is always used in the permanent dentition. The Reverse Pull Head Gear is the appliance of choice for advancing the maxilla in the younger patient.

The appliance is typically banded on the maxillary first bicuspids and first molars. It is bonded to the palatal surface of the four upper incisors and the cuspids. Niti open coil springs are loaded on the buccal drive bars using a lock to compress the springs. The springs are reloaded on a monthly basis until the desired skeletal over jet is obtained.

seems like this shit already exists under different names and for probably costs half of the costs
high iq post bro! Whats the price range for those other appliances

high iq