How can I accept I wasted my teenager years without looksmaxxing?

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
When I was a teenager I already believed in what we call "blackpill", but somehow my parents always disencouraged me of changing my looks saying I looked good or that I shoudlnt worry about it. Well, now I am a 20yo manlet with average jawline and average dick that keeps thinking I could have EASILY used AIs to increase 3 inches in height, DHT gel to increase dick length and mewing as early as 12yo to make sure I had square jaw. How to cope with this??

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Klasik01
Most people are in the same situation as you so u have nothing to worry about

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aero, ParanoidHungLatino and 1 other person
When I was a teenager I already believed in what we call "blackpill", but somehow my parents always disencouraged me of changing my looks saying I looked good or that I shoudlnt worry about it. Well, now I am a 20yo manlet with average jawline and average dick that keeps thinking I could have EASILY used AIs to increase 3 inches in height, DHT gel to increase dick length and mewing as early as 12yo to make sure I had square jaw. How to cope with this??
I would beat the shit out of an old lady in a wheelchair just to be 22 again motherfucker.

Be glad with what you have rn and dont waste it.

20 year old kids complaining…sheesh

I would beat the shit out of an old lady in a wheelchair just to be 22 again motherfucker.

Be glad with what you have rn and dont waste it.

20 year old kids complaining…sheesh
WOW. You are older than 22? I imagined you as a young 21yo college Bull. I thought you played football and spent the whole weekends being a Bull. It seems I got it wrong.

gargle on cum then swallow faggot

makes me even happier i discovered mewing at 11 years old in 2020 :lul::lul: mewing probably is cope jfl but i think it helped with mandible or something, my dad and mum have very short ramus and a recessed jaw, thank god i have a mid-long ramus

and dont worry about it that much. at 20 you can still change a lot of things, like your career and money. your entire life isnt about getting girls, people will call it cope but if you have fulfilling hobbies and a fulfilling friendship circle then you could live a decent life.

and how tall are u? manlet is kind of a broad term

by realising that there is no such thing as looksmaxing, apart from maybe fixing getting lean whitening teeth