Reactions: Deleted member 51465, scrunchables and yeeyeeslayer
dark triad has no height req

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and wishIwasSalludon
dark triad has no height req

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, PseudoMaxxer, Akhi and 1 other person
U will never become dark triad ur fucking retarded hideous Niger with 0 self confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Phxx and PseduoAryan
5,10 isn't short enough to stop being dark traid pretty sure mike tyson was 5,9/5,10 however you can't really "become dark traid"its just something you are

• +1
Reactions: arterials
2Pac: 5'10ft
Eazy E: 5'3ft
Mike Tyson: 5'10ft

If you're 5'10 get jacked and learn how to fight. Maxx out your intimidation factor, your actual strength and skill so you can whoop most lankets ass. This will make you a lot more confident and you can start acting dom, then you just intimidate cucks and slay their whores. You have to be fearless, but beware that it's dangerous cuz you can attract strong virtuous guys who will want to confront you or weak angry/jealous betas that can hit you in the bavk of your head with a bottle and murk your ass, you might get your ass beat but hey, no risk no reward.

5’10 is barely sufficient to stand out in most countries tbh, 5’9 and below is death tier

5'10 is the average for all men but what's the average height for zoomers and millenials in US? When I go to the gym I get heightmogged by Chads very hard (I'm 5'10.5), seeing taller and stronger people makes me feel weak.

5'10 is the average for all men but what's the average height for zoomers and millenials in US? When I go to the gym I get heightmogged by Chads very hard (I'm 5'10.5), seeing taller and stronger people makes me feel weak.
same in uk apparently average is 5'9 but i get heightmogged by like 70% of people