How can I easily get 150+ grams of protein a day without much effort?

BloodClot

BloodClot

Mistral
Title

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
just fucking eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Blend chicken and tuna together
Mogs!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
literal smoothbrain iq

whey proteins

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Protein shake, 20min oven pizzas are 60g protein, oven chicken rice/pasta veggie bakes about 80g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 30679
Doctor Diet GIF by nerdbugs

That s a lot only 1 g / kg is enough if u are sedentary or work out at low intensity, anyway u cant absorb more than 40 g per meal so 2 meals should be enough

Just make 1200 calorie shake with whey protein and drink two per day
Yea cant believe I forgot to add the cheatcode with whey shakes, $2 gallon full fat milk like 2600 calories 140g protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Eggs,chickpeas,Whey and chicken

Fairlife protein shakes the 42 gram ones

Chickpeas? What type of Jew food is that
My breakfast is 1-2 eggs, 150 gm chickpeas/lentils and whey (about 50 grams of protein in the morning itself),I get more eggs/chicken/meat in the evening. Gets me to about 100-130 gms daily. Also, there is lots dairy. Only two meals and I've lost 5 kgs in the last month itself. Chickpeas aren't that bad once you get used to them. Very Underrated. Also, try tofu sometimes—a good substitute for beef.

Buy 400gm of steak and whey
2 scoops of whey and steak followed by whatever the fuck you want.

Easy way to hit protein goalz

Banana + milk + peanut butter + whey protein. Blend everything together as a shake. It has easily 500+ calories. I use natural peanut butter but you can use the one with sugar if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42298
go carni obviously

Whey Powder and insects

I make one of these every morning, 1000 calories and 80G of protein, taste good too
Banana + milk + peanut butter + whey protein. Blend everything together as a shake. It has easily 500+ calories. I use natural peanut butter but you can use the one with sugar if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
I make one of these every morning, 1000 calories and 80G of protein, taste good too
If you wanna go turbo tryhard with it, for skinny dudes that don't gain weight or have no appetite, add oats, couple eggs, olive oil, and mixed nuts. Down it in 1 minute or sip over 30min

Its sacrificing taste somewhat but i've calc'd some of mine in at 1800cal lotta protein if I remember when i used to make them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42298
1l of milk and two scoops of whey protein = 84g

200g of beef = 52g

this is already 136g, it's that easy now you can eat anything else like some eggs canned fish chicken whatever and reach more than 150g

definitely unhealthy and pro aging to do this past your teenage years im assuming you're a teen