How can I find out what's wrong with my face without doxxing myself

S

suicidalsurgerymaxx

Iron
I am 20 and black. Cool it with the racism I actually need help. When I was 14-15 I could get white/Asian girlfriends but I always fumbled due to terrible social mannerisms. Now that I'm 20 I literally cannot get any girl at all. Im not even overweight.

When I stave myself for weeks on end I can get one overweight girl but the moment I start to bulk again she leaves. And I'm still a virgin.

How can I find out exactly what's wrong with me? As to fix it and maybe live some of my life before I'm 30 and completely worthless

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I am 20 and black. Cool it with the racism I actually need help. When I was 14-15 I could get white/Asian girlfriends but I always fumbled due to terrible social mannerisms. Now that I'm 20 I literally cannot get any girl at all. Im not even overweight.

When I stave myself for weeks on end I can get one overweight girl but the moment I start to bulk again she leaves. And I'm still a virgin.

How can I find out exactly what's wrong with me? As to fix it and maybe live some of my life before I'm 30 and completely worthless

become one of those extremely hygenic black men and make sure you radiate BBC energy.

id say get rich and make tiktoks of u showering with loads of soap all over you and wear durags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flxsh, RealNinja, tyroneorkms and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
You can post someone who you think looks very similar to you. According to his rating you can guess what you would’ve been rated

DM me your face

Nobody cares dude people post their faces heres all day long and people who dox get banned

dm me your face if your comfortable

become one of those extremely hygenic black men and make sure you radiate BBC energy.

id say get rich and make tiktoks of u showering with loads of soap all over you and wear durags
Hygienic black men get made fun of

Maybe get all the measurements of your face and post it here?