How can i fix this ?

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
My left cheekbone is higher than my right, which means the entire left side of my face is higher than my right. This means that my right eye is also higher than my left, it's really just minimal but I see it and it drives me crazy. What kind of surgery should I do to fix this??????? I immediately thought of OBO because of the eye asymmetry - nigger how the fuck am I supposed to do OBO? I'm 16 and only have a few thousand euros and obo costs fucking 30k and i dont have the balls to do it anyways, jaw cheekbone implants and rhino is okay, but im fucking scared of obo nigger it looks scary af. How the fuck am I supposed to fix this asymmetry???? The whole left side of my face is higher than my right side, I'm going crazy . I'll kill myself, that's it. Nothing helps, not even hardmaxxing will help me - I mean what kind of fucking surgery will there be that will make one sides of my face symmetrical??? I should kill myself, facial symmetry is so important. ''muh symmetry is cope'' just shut up. Im going insane, im at my lowest im going to kms. Nothing makes sense anymore. I want to shoot my face with a shotgun when I look in the mirror in the morning. I'm going crazy. I've never been so mentally ill. All that holds me back from slaying is mm of bone omfg I have a good jaw a small forehead good eyebrows iam 6,1, i have a good frame but my goddamn asymmetrical face holds me back so much. Its over.

Its normal cmon u can just sleep on one side for a month maybe it gonna make tight side and normalize idk lol u crazy bro dont watch gain fat eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and live

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Its normal cmon u can just sleep on one side for a month maybe it gonna make tight side and normalize idk lol u crazy bro dont watch gain fat eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and live
yea bro im crazy yea bro just be happy theory yea bro everything is fine just keep living bro just be happy bro just go to therapy bro just sleep on one side bro :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yea bro im crazy yea bro just be happy theory yea bro everything is fine just keep living bro just be happy bro just go to therapy bro just sleep on one side bro :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
that works if i dont eat one day enough i feel about to diet for real even my looks become bad in real time like vampire

U sound autistic as hell. Asymmetry is not that big of a deal unless it’s Tyler posey level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin, Acridax, baboon593 and 1 other person
raise one of ur eyebrows so u look more symmetrical

• JFL
Reactions: killuarush and baboon593
same with the asymmetry but my nose is fucked, nobody really notices asymmetry in real life so don't worry abt it plus you're 6'1 you won in life already

My left cheekbone is higher than my right, which means the entire left side of my face is higher than my right. This means that my right eye is also higher than my left, it's really just minimal but I see it and it drives me crazy. What kind of surgery should I do to fix this??????? I immediately thought of OBO because of the eye asymmetry - nigger how the fuck am I supposed to do OBO? I'm 16 and only have a few thousand euros and obo costs fucking 30k and i dont have the balls to do it anyways, jaw cheekbone implants and rhino is okay, but im fucking scared of obo nigger it looks scary af. How the fuck am I supposed to fix this asymmetry???? The whole left side of my face is higher than my right side, I'm going crazy . I'll kill myself, that's it. Nothing helps, not even hardmaxxing will help me - I mean what kind of fucking surgery will there be that will make one sides of my face symmetrical??? I should kill myself, facial symmetry is so important. ''muh symmetry is cope'' just shut up. Im going insane, im at my lowest im going to kms. Nothing makes sense anymore. I want to shoot my face with a shotgun when I look in the mirror in the morning. I'm going crazy. I've never been so mentally ill. All that holds me back from slaying is mm of bone omfg I have a good jaw a small forehead good eyebrows iam 6,1, i have a good frame but my goddamn asymmetrical face holds me back so much. Its over.
It has do with the sphenoid bone postion
Btw you never gonna get obo
I can promise

i got the exact same thing did u manage to fix it

i got the same exact issue most def its maxilla asymmetry im gonna try clenching on a towel in the right side also my left side has bigger masseter

Asymmetry is very common
humans aren't meant to be 100% symmetrical
Will look uncanny
If your symmetry isn't as noticable in irl to others then there is nothing to worry about its just BDD atp

Asymmetry is very common
humans aren't meant to be 100% symmetrical
Will look uncanny
If your symmetry isn't as noticable in irl to others then there is nothing to worry about its just BDD atp
wtf is bdd

• JFL
Reactions: axsen