How can i fuck my neighbor latina milf?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
She is my neighbor and she is soo nice I already got her number but she doesn’t text back much
Give me guys some game

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Vermilioncore, wollet2 and 1 other person
Tell her that you’re black, guaranteed slay if you do that since JBB is law in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and wollet2
Tell her that you’re black, guaranteed slay if you do that since JBB is law in 2023
She already saw me jfkl

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Flirt with her in person, if your low inhib bring some weed or alcohol with you and show up to her house wanting to smoke

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Jhon Smith and wollet2
you need to be direct through text

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Jhon Smith and Deleted member 31562
Girls get hundreds of texts the girl is literally his neighbour retard
the milf*

yeah thats why she would spend the time texting him over others, because its her neighbour

im not saying he shouldnt flirt in person, its just easier to be direct in text at first

find a way that she "accidentally" sees your dick

i wanted to do that with my old milf landlord, didntgaf just wanted her to see my dick so thoughts would enter her mind

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
why the hell does that clip have 450M views wtf
one of my first faps as a teen it's jennifer lopez this movie is about a young guy seducing his latina milf neighbour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antsosa, wollet2, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
find a way that she "accidentally" sees your dick

i wanted to do that with my old milf landlord, didntgaf just wanted her to see my dick so thoughts would enter her mind
I already kissed her when i got her number but for some reason she doesn’t text back that much

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and wollet2
I already kissed her when i got her number but for some reason she doesn’t text back that much
Fuck texting she’s literally right there nigga if you kissed her it should be ez

Fuck texting she’s literally right there nigga if you kissed her it should be ez
I saw her when she came home from work i went and knocked on her house and asked for her number then i kissed her but She has a daughter and idk when i should go to her house again

Enter her house at night wearing a balaclava

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
I saw her when she came home from work i went and knocked on her house and asked for her number then i kissed her but She has a daughter and idk when i should go to her house again
Just make an excuse, like bring her food or something, and get inside the house. You can ask to watch a movie together and escalate

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Like just say i want to fuck
not so direct, just be more sexual with her
say stuff like "i dont know if i should be saying this but i feel the need to..." then compliment her big tits and so on
make her believe youre gonna have a good time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 31562
Just make an excuse, like bring her food or something, and get inside the house. You can ask to watch a movie together and escalate
Good idea. What kind of food a latina milf would love?

threaten to deport her back to Mexico

• JFL
Good idea. What kind of food a latina milf would love?
good idea should bring her some pizza

preview.jpg

• Hmm...
Give her some Moroccan min tea with hash, guaranteed slay if you do this.