How can i fucking ascend, pic

andi18

andi18

Iron
I am already lowering fkng bodyfat and had a lefort 1 and nosejob ( inclusive internal alarbase reduction) done.
Braces were done before the surgery and after that teeth witening .
I am 190cm and no chick has interest in the gym and elsewhere ( only landwhales )
Screenshot 20240428 163216 Gallery

VideoCapture 20240428 161210 resized

Take estrogen and grow a pair of tits

• +1
Reactions: agent0514, starvecell and likenesss
you albanian by any chance?
You heavily lack sex appeal

You need bones

You're not mtn
Well he is tall. If I were u I would grow a beard and you definitely need longer hair. Mid length hair. I see tall people with iffy faces get poon. It doesn't even matter cuz u command respect.

I am already lowering fkng bodyfat and had a lefort 1 and nosejob ( inclusive internal alarbase reduction) done.
I am 190cm and no chick has interest in the gym and elsewhere ( only landwhales )
View attachment 2885783

View attachment 2885776
Ur haircut dude fix it u look like a Romanian pimp at the very least GROW IT and don’t touch it for 6 months MINIMUM

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
That’s brutal u got rhino and lefort jfllll
Almost For free in germany, nosejob was bc of crooked nose. Only had to pay 1k for alar base reduction

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
View attachment 2885783

View attachment 2885776
Grow ur lashes too and maybe get contacts ? Maybe do some sort of skin lift to look young too as u look a bit old cause Saggy skin, then just drip and NT lol

View attachment 2885783

View attachment 2885776
idk how much money u can spend on this, but i think u need some kind of orbital implants, your eyes looks overly rounded, i know it's water, but lose fat, lean down to 10% bodyfat, your jaw doesn't look bad, grow your hair a bit and stop shaving the sides

Honestly bro Ur biggest down fall is that fucking mole on Ur cheek. LASER that shit off. It offsets Ur entire face and makes u look gay

You don't look lean at all. Try losing more weight, removing the mole you have and grow out your hair. Start there

idk how much money u can spend on this, but i think u need some kind of orbital implants, your eyes looks overly rounded, i know it's water, but lose fat, lean down to 10% bodyfat, your jaw doesn't look bad, grow your hair a bit and stop shaving the sides
JAw surgery and nose was almost for free.

i think your main flaw is your ESR, which is kinda hard to fix, but the PFL is easier, and a better PFL can create the illusion of a wider IPD, your ESR is around 42%

ur brow ridge is non existant for one

Honestly bro Ur biggest down fall is that fucking mole on Ur cheek. LASER that shit off. It offsets Ur entire face and makes u look gay
that motherfucker on your avi has a mole too xD

you albanian by any chance?
You heavily lack sex appeal
this. Huge lack of sex appeal, he just looks like the default human

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
i think your main flaw is your ESR, which is kinda hard to fix, but the PFL is easier, and a better PFL can create the illusion of a wider IPD, your ESR is around 42%
its 0.45 when im lean. so its in the ideal range. i measured it exactly 1 year ago

You're pretty much invisible or a creep to women. Life is gonna be tough with your looks

• +1
Reactions: andi18
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and NumbThePain
Your PFlL is shit, in terms of softmaxxx oral mixidil for eyelashes grow your hair out and get tattoos maybe tan? Use colored contacts

You really need RTT and a tripod osteotomy

Is it even possible to fix a nose as bad as yours? You genuinely remind me of Jsanza. Take care of your hair line.

Last edited:
u have soy boy pheno. i think ur capped

honestly u look kinda gay, ur midface is too long, u have weird upturned corners (unless ur smirking), philtrum is too short for ur chin, idk how fat u used to be but ur still fat in the face so ur probably boneless. honestly its over but ascension plan: fix ur gay ass eyebrows, get some of ur chin shaved, if u are boneless get buccal fat removal, DEFINITELY grow out ur slave hair, use volulifine and dermaroller for ur tiny lips, probably grow a beard something about ur whole lower third is just off idk. looking at it again u could just go hyper masculine if u stop looking so gay and then slay in ur 40s