Cant controlle my eating disorder

I promise I did everything I can mentally

I give up

I hate food

Yet I still eat it

Knowing it's making me suicidal

All jokes aside and before the jfl reacts

Help a curry out bro cuz I cant do it
i just ate a double quarter pounder, large fries, and a large coke.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, datboijj, life is suifuel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, datboijj and anhedonia16
what do u eat?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Do you have enough cardio in your routine? Dieting is usually only half the battle and solely going more extreme with dieting usually doesn't help and only gives you an unsustainable lifestyle.

• i found this online
  • Mentally preparing oneself: Humans have a natural psychological need for hunger, therefore it’s crucial to persuade your mind that your body actually requires a certain amount of food. Before beginning your road into anorexia, you must have specific knowledge. Knowing when to stop eating is important. Instead of eating until you feel full, you should quit when hunger is gone. To put it another way, stop overeating.

• Change Your Meal Plan: One very crucial aspect of your diet must be changed if you wish to develop anorexia: the quantity of food you consume.

• However, there are steps you may take to gradually change your behavior and restore control over your eating habits.
    Make a list of the foods you should stay away from and why.
    Write down your reasons for avoiding certain foods, such as the fact that they make you feel horrible or that they make your eating disorder worse, so you can use them as a guide when choosing what to eat.
    Start by progressively cutting back on the number of unhealthy foods and snacks you consume. Try consuming fewer of these foods at each meal if eliminating them from your diet is too challenging. It will be simpler to adhere to your new meal plan overall if you do this. Follow a balanced, healthy diet plan with lots of protein and healthy fats to ensure that you’re losing weight the proper way.

• Try The 5-Bite Diet: The 5-bite diet is centered solely on counting the number of bites you take, not on consuming better meals or engaging in physical activity.
    You can continue to consume your favorite foods while following the 5-bite diet plan, but you will be restricted to a certain number of nibbles per meal.
    This diet plan allows for the usage of any food. To fill in any nutritional gaps caused by the diet, it is advised to take multivitamins and omega-3 supplements while following this diet plan.

• Drink a Lot of Water:
  • Staying hydrated is crucial for losing weight. You can substitute water for your regular drinks, particularly alcoholic ones.
    Alcoholic beverages have a high calorie content, with seven calories per gram.
    When it is unnecessary, you can even skip meals and only drink water.

• Regular Exercise:
  • You can become anorexic quickly, feel better, and have more energy by engaging in regular exercise.
    Start with modest targets. It’s better to try than not to try at all, even if you can only walk for 30 minutes each day. To progressively extend your time as you get more accustomed to the action is the idea.
    Make a daily commitment to doing something. Exercise for even 10 minutes a day will keep your motivation high and help you improve over time.
    Find a supporter for yourself. Reaching your fitness objectives might be made much easier if you have a buddy or family member who can relate to your problems. Never hesitate to seek assistance.

• Eat Baby Foods: Baby food can be substituted for regular meals to aid with weight loss. It is referred to as “The Baby Food Diet.”
    The baby food diet entails consuming 14 containers of baby food in place of breakfast, lunch, and snacks. After that, you consume a typical dinner.
    With the baby food diet, you are more likely to consume less calories each day because baby foods have fewer calories than your regular meals.
    Baby food can range in caloric content from 20 to over 120 calories each jar.

• Remember not to go extreme: When attempting to become anorexic, keep in mind not to go too far.
    The most crucial step is this one. Never, under any circumstances, should you carry out the first six stages in such an outlandish way.
    A dangerous course of action can result in major health problems, even death. Although there are numerous methods to develop anorexia, the best way is to begin with a balanced diet and exercise routin

• JFL
Reactions: anhedonia16
The problem is not food it’s internal. Cravings are caused by nutrient deficiencies and/or your gut microbiota. Also, if you are fat (over 15% body fat percentage) it’s because you aren’t properly regulating your metabolism.

Focus solely on what you eat before you think about how much you eat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Tai Lung
Stop eating

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
  • i found this online
  • Mentally preparing oneself: Humans have a natural psychological need for hunger, therefore it’s crucial to persuade your mind that your body actually requires a certain amount of food. Before beginning your road into anorexia, you must have specific knowledge. Knowing when to stop eating is important. Instead of eating until you feel full, you should quit when hunger is gone. To put it another way, stop overeating.

• Change Your Meal Plan: One very crucial aspect of your diet must be changed if you wish to develop anorexia: the quantity of food you consume.

• However, there are steps you may take to gradually change your behavior and restore control over your eating habits.
    Make a list of the foods you should stay away from and why.
    Write down your reasons for avoiding certain foods, such as the fact that they make you feel horrible or that they make your eating disorder worse, so you can use them as a guide when choosing what to eat.
    Start by progressively cutting back on the number of unhealthy foods and snacks you consume. Try consuming fewer of these foods at each meal if eliminating them from your diet is too challenging. It will be simpler to adhere to your new meal plan overall if you do this. Follow a balanced, healthy diet plan with lots of protein and healthy fats to ensure that you’re losing weight the proper way.

• Try The 5-Bite Diet: The 5-bite diet is centered solely on counting the number of bites you take, not on consuming better meals or engaging in physical activity.
    You can continue to consume your favorite foods while following the 5-bite diet plan, but you will be restricted to a certain number of nibbles per meal.
    This diet plan allows for the usage of any food. To fill in any nutritional gaps caused by the diet, it is advised to take multivitamins and omega-3 supplements while following this diet plan.

• Drink a Lot of Water:
  • Staying hydrated is crucial for losing weight. You can substitute water for your regular drinks, particularly alcoholic ones.
    Alcoholic beverages have a high calorie content, with seven calories per gram.
    When it is unnecessary, you can even skip meals and only drink water.

• Regular Exercise:
  • You can become anorexic quickly, feel better, and have more energy by engaging in regular exercise.
    Start with modest targets. It’s better to try than not to try at all, even if you can only walk for 30 minutes each day. To progressively extend your time as you get more accustomed to the action is the idea.
    Make a daily commitment to doing something. Exercise for even 10 minutes a day will keep your motivation high and help you improve over time.
    Find a supporter for yourself. Reaching your fitness objectives might be made much easier if you have a buddy or family member who can relate to your problems. Never hesitate to seek assistance.

• Eat Baby Foods: Baby food can be substituted for regular meals to aid with weight loss. It is referred to as “The Baby Food Diet.”
    The baby food diet entails consuming 14 containers of baby food in place of breakfast, lunch, and snacks. After that, you consume a typical dinner.
    With the baby food diet, you are more likely to consume less calories each day because baby foods have fewer calories than your regular meals.
    Baby food can range in caloric content from 20 to over 120 calories each jar.

• Remember not to go extreme: When attempting to become anorexic, keep in mind not to go too far.
    The most crucial step is this one. Never, under any circumstances, should you carry out the first six stages in such an outlandish way.
    A dangerous course of action can result in major health problems, even death. Although there are numerous methods to develop anorexia, the best way is to begin with a balanced diet and exercise routin
does bonesmashing work for that

If you’re brown why bother leanmaxing lol. Scratch that why even bother looksmaxing?

After trying to lose weight and binge eating over and over again

I give up

I was fine coping and saying "muh tomorrows a new day!"

It's been 2 months of me losing weight and binge eating

I've gotten to the point where I punched my mirror and glass shattered

I looked at myself for 2 fucking hours.

Nigga I cried after 3 years

I'm a little bitch I get that

I give up

I hate food

Yet I still eat it

Knowing it's making me suicidal

All jokes aside and before the jfl reacts

Help a curry out bro cuz I cant do it
Redbull and caffeiene max it make you go to the bathroom more often fills your stomach and gives you enrgy to move forward

After trying to lose weight and binge eating over and over again

I give up

I was fine coping and saying "muh tomorrows a new day!"

It's been 2 months of me losing weight and binge eating

I've gotten to the point where I punched my mirror and glass shattered

I looked at myself for 2 fucking hours.

Nigga I cried after 3 years

I'm a little bitch I get that

I give up

I hate food