How can I get bullied

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
i want to get bullied, as a kid I never been picked on even if I stayed quiet but I did get bullied once or twice one of them threw a goldfish cracker at me and I threw a brick as a retaliation but that was the only time I got bullied in middle school, now I’m in highschool I stay quiet so others could call me mute and pick on me, but nothing people are nice to me and want to be my friend so I ended up in a friend group who are mostly smokers and while I was walking home with them, a random car rolled up behind us and asked the students behind us while we were walking if they were apart of “this this” and they said no and they recognized my friend who was apart of smthn and 2 dudes rushed out the car and started attacking him then I realized this is my time to get enemies so I quickly drop my backpack while wearing a baggy ass hooodir and help my friend I quickly grab one of the dudes in a choke hold and slap the other dude out and he stumbles away and 3 more dudes come out and my other friends rush in and they start dragon ball z fighting, then ALL OF A SUDDEN one of my friends friends speeding down the hill with his scooter came and knocked out the dude with a kick, and I keep holding the same guy and let 2 of my friends beat him and then I let go of him and help my friends soon some old lady calls the cops and we all run to the trees and abandoned shelter to hide, then one of my friends said that they didn’t expect me to fight and help them 2 of my other friends ran away in fear. But since that majority of the school boys found out I fought the dudes in the car and they didn’t think of picking me and I ruined it for myself, even in sophomore year I started being annoying and started insulting random people but they still didn’t hate on me or pick on me, now I’m in my junior year quieter than before the dudes who would maybe sometimes insult me in freshman year didnt even think of looking at me because they think I would beat them since I started doing mma and I didn’t realize I wasn’t an average skinny short kid but pretty above average stronger than an adult male, so this year I’m gonna get big as I can and pretty intimidating and just take peoples vapes and weed to see if I could get enemies and possibly jump me. I just want somebody to beat me up 😔

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, LooksThinker, 5.5psl and 2 others
EA82F471 D7AF 4620 9253 FED711D30BDD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gietol, SurgeryEnjoyer, UndiagnosedSchizo and 3 others
Dnr that wikipedia biography

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Dnr that wikipedia biography
trust me once you read it, it will make you think some people shouldn’t have access to breathing

• +1
Reactions: skeet
aint reading all that nigger babble, boy

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
im in your basement little nigga

Trust me you dont want to get bullied its no joke. i dropped out because of this

i have been bullied and now im scared for life, scared of shame and humiliation but also of infinite pointless rage and hatred towards my enemies, knowing that i cant do anything to them while they enjoy life and make fun of me is shamefull

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
i want to get bullied, as a kid I never been picked on even if I stayed quiet but I did get bullied once or twice one of them threw a goldfish cracker at me and I threw a brick as a retaliation but that was the only time I got bullied in middle school, now I’m in highschool I stay quiet so others could call me mute and pick on me, but nothing people are nice to me and want to be my friend so I ended up in a friend group who are mostly smokers and while I was walking home with them, a random car rolled up behind us and asked the students behind us while we were walking if they were apart of “this this” and they said no and they recognized my friend who was apart of smthn and 2 dudes rushed out the car and started attacking him then I realized this is my time to get enemies so I quickly drop my backpack while wearing a baggy ass hooodir and help my friend I quickly grab one of the dudes in a choke hold and slap the other dude out and he stumbles away and 3 more dudes come out and my other friends rush in and they start dragon ball z fighting, then ALL OF A SUDDEN one of my friends friends speeding down the hill with his scooter came and knocked out the dude with a kick, and I keep holding the same guy and let 2 of my friends beat him and then I let go of him and help my friends soon some old lady calls the cops and we all run to the trees and abandoned shelter to hide, then one of my friends said that they didn’t expect me to fight and help them 2 of my other friends ran away in fear. But since that majority of the school boys found out I fought the dudes in the car and they didn’t think of picking me and I ruined it for myself, even in sophomore year I started being annoying and started insulting random people but they still didn’t hate on me or pick on me, now I’m in my junior year quieter than before the dudes who would maybe sometimes insult me in freshman year didnt even think of looking at me because they think I would beat them since I started doing mma and I didn’t realize I wasn’t an average skinny short kid but pretty above average stronger than an adult male, so this year I’m gonna get big as I can and pretty intimidating and just take peoples vapes and weed to see if I could get enemies and possibly jump me. I just want somebody to beat me up 😔
Why do you want to get bullied?

Trust me you dont want to get bullied its no joke. i dropped out because of this

i have been bullied and now im scared for life, scared of shame and humiliation but also of infinite pointless rage and hatred towards my enemies, knowing that i cant do anything to them while they enjoy life and make fun of me is shamefull
That’s because you were weak, white, obese and short. You couldn’t do shit, but tell me how you got bullied so I can too

dont care, stupid thread

give a summary
can’t get bullied due to genetics wants to get bullied due to others getting bullied did everything I could do but still cant

That’s because you were weak, white, obese and short. You couldn’t do shit, but tell me how you got bullied so I can too
You know what to do then, become weak, bleach your skin, become fat and chop of your legs faggot

• +1
Reactions: Lawbringer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Just be short and skinny theory

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
cringe
ignored

FightClubmaxxing mirin