HOW CAN I LOOK MORE LIKE THE LEFT PIC?

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.

Please give me advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and normie_joe
stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 28939
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
1. get out of moms basement

• +1
Reactions: cmybk, T50 Mogger and Roamer
Did you use a filter on the left picture? It fixes all the bad features of your face (short face, combined with inward gonion creating a round face; however, I am sure if this is due to lens distortion so take a picture from far away). On the left picture, the hairstyle covers the sides of your face, narrows your jaw, and pops out your gonions, overall making your face longer and defined. The bone structures cannot be altered, but at least you can change the hairstyle. Go to a good salon and get a perm (volume and wave) and get it layered. Use clays or salt spray to style them like the left picture (covering your sides). Also, defo skinmaxx cause you need it bad

Leanmaxxing. Use sperm to wash face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ValhallaSoldier, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Lift weights 3-5 times a week.
Go into a caloric deficit.
Start a skincare regime or hope on Accutane.
Stop stroking your shit and go outside.
Get a haircut.
You don't need much else since your base is decent

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Did you use a filter on the left picture? It fixes all the bad features of your face (short face, combined with inward gonion creating a round face; however, I am sure if this is due to lens distortion so take a picture from far away). On the left picture, the hairstyle covers the sides of your face, narrows your jaw, and pops out your gonions, overall making your face longer and defined. The bone structures cannot be altered, but at least you can change the hairstyle. Go to a good salon and get a perm (volume and wave) and get it layered. Use clays or salt spray to style them like the left picture (covering your sides). Also, defo skinmaxx cause you need it bad
its a faceapp pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Skin, lighting, weight loss, wear a hat

Stop smoking crack

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
how is that not real advice?

do you or do you not go outside
just go outside bro trust me you’ll become like 10x better looking if you go outside

Say I want to look like the one on left x12567 times then u will

just go outside bro trust me you’ll become like 10x better looking if you go outside
-Non NT loner with no friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cmybk and lunin7
-Non NT loner with no friends
Most Americans spend their time indoors for 93% of their lives and 7% for outdoors. In that case everyone is a non nt loner with no friends

Most Americans spend their time indoors for 93% of their lives and 7% for outdoors. In that case everyone is a non nt loner with no friends
send study

Stop spreading missinformation to cope with you miserable life

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
no skin for face
Well ur already sub human you have nothing to lose just focus on the system read atomic habits eat Clean and workout see if that helps... if it doesn’t take acctine

Well ur already sub human you have nothing to lose just focus on the system read atomic habits eat Clean and workout see if that helps... if it doesn’t take acctine
i wont look any different with better skin

i wont look any different with better skin
You will with surgery aka start grinding now or keep roating jfl I’m trying to help u I also have huge failos I use them as fuel man I don’t wanna rope I need hope

You will with surgery aka start grinding now or keep roating jfl I’m trying to help u I also have huge failos I use them as fuel man I don’t wanna rope I need hope
What is my huge failo?

thanks for the honest advice
It’s over for u unless ur 6’7
And go to Thailand u need surgery bro u need money nobody is coming to save us men, we need to grind, I want us to love the life we want to live

It’s over for u unless ur 6’7
And go to Thailand u need surgery bro u need money nobody is coming to save us men, we need to grind, I want us to love the life we want to live
why do I need surgery?

Lift weights 3-5 times a week.
Go into a caloric deficit.
Start a skincare regime or hope on Accutane.
Stop stroking your shit and go outside.
Get a haircut.
You don't need much else since your base is decent
unironically this. oh, and a haircut. You look very close to him so there's not much left to do except fix skin and go lean. and maybe some jaw exercises but that's broscience territory. tret for acne btw
Kill Tomoko fags. Behead Tomoko fags. Roundhouse kick a Tomoko fag into the concrete. Slam dunk a Tomoko fag baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Tomokotards. Defecate in a Tomoko fags food. Launch Tomoko fags into the sun. Stir fry Tomoko fags in a wok. Toss Tomoko fags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Tomoko fags gas tank. Judo throw Tomoko fags into a wood chipper. Twist Tomoko fags heads off. Report Tomoko fags to the IRS. Karate chop Tomoko fags in half. Curb stomp pregnant shitposter Tomoko fags... oh wait. Trap Tomoko fags in quicksand. Crush Tomoko fags in the trash compactor. Liquefy Tomoko fags in a vat of acid. Eat Tomoko fags. Dissect Tomoko fags. Exterminate Tomoko fags in the gas chamber. Stomp Tomoko fag skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Tomoko fags in the oven. Lobotomize Tomoko fags. Mandatory abortions for Tomoko fags. Grind Tomoko fag fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Tomoko fags in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Tomoko fags with a ray gun. Kick old Tomoko fags down the stairs. Feed Tomoko fags to alligators. Slice Tomoko fags with a katana.

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7