How can I lose my face fat without losing muscle or stunting my growth?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
I have a lean, low body fat muscular body with chubby cheeks which looks weird asf, anyone know how to fix this without losing muscle gains or starving myself/stunting growth

I have a lean, low body fat muscular body with chubby cheeks which looks weird asf, anyone know how to fix this without losing muscle gains or starving myself/stunting growth
It’s not bf. Its 🦴

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ConfusedBolivian
basically they are saying, you have no bones in your face, to make your face look lean. Its over for you
naw im asian so i typically hold more fat near my cheeks. in fact its quite the opposite, i have a pretty chiseled jawline and good facial structure. its jsut im chubby

• +1
Reactions: synock21
naw im asian so i typically hold more fat near my cheeks. in fact its quite the opposite, i have a pretty chiseled jawline and good facial structure. its jsut im chubby
asians have no bones in the face, and you are right, you may have a good jawline, but most asians have a recessed maxilla and zygos. You need to slide a picture to be fully sure tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AySab and silencio
asians have no bones in the face, and you are right, you may have a good jawline, but most asians have a recessed maxilla and zygos. You need to slide a picture to be fully sure tho
i have no idea what tf those are bro

U can't you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Would reccomend using lipolab

i have no idea what tf those are bro
this is your maxilla

this is your zygo

Most asians have these bones extremely recessed, which is why they end up looking like they have high face fat even if they are extremely skinny. Still dont believe me? take a look at some asian bodybuilders and whatnot.

good luck

• +1
Reactions: jоrdan
Oh I know what you mean
My asian barbers face looks like a fucked puff ball from the front but his side his jaw is a super defined brick
It's because alot of Asians are born with shit cheekbonesbwhich makes the cheek fat area stick out and it's fem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and synock21
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Na I've seen gooks w super defined bone mass jaws with a shit puffy front from ugly zygos
show?
Ik asians can still look good but they rarely have good bonemass

sorry bro you might have a disease called being asian

You probably eat a lot of rice then. Tice has alot of carbs on them.

High carb consumption = bloated/puffy face even tho ur skinny.

show?
Ik asians can still look good but they rarely have good bonemass
They often do
To the poitn where zygo shavings and ramus shortebing prodcedures are mainstream in asia