How can I maximize my growth during puberty?

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I'm 14 years old and 5'10"ft tall, what more can I do to reach my maximum potential?

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, lestoa, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
ur already tall nigguh
its all genetics if u dont blast hgh just sleep well

about hgh, what can I do to increase it?
sprinting for periods is boosting hgh like crazy, im 5,9 at 15 rn just turned i was like 5,6 in summer so it probably works since my mom is 5,5 and dad 5,11

sprinting for periods is boosting hgh like crazy, im 5,9 at 15 rn just turned i was like 5,6 in summer so it probably works since my mom is 5,5 and dad 5,11
maybe that's why I'm tall, I've been training sprints since I was 12, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
But was it completely genetic or did you do something else, like some sport?
Didn't do anything really, played football maybe once a week, less after 18. Think it's completely genetic. My brother is taller than me

Didn't do anything really, played football maybe once a week, less after 18. Think it's completely genetic. My brother is taller than me
I was thinking about doing intermittent fasting, but I saw somewhere that it actually reduces IGF-1, probably reducing growth

Right now I'm in a 200 calorie surplus and abusing dairy, I hope this helps me

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
retard sprints increase hgh to grow the leg muscle doesnt make u taller

no sprints dont do shit it increases hgh to grow leg muscle
Is it the same thing with fasting then? Does the body produce more HGH to prevent death during periods without eating?

Is it the same thing with fasting then? Does the body produce more HGH to prevent death during periods without eating?
no it increases hgh to prevent muscle loss fasting doesnt do shit for height eating is better

• +1
Reactions: Iuri._rosa
yeah bro, I feel that way too, thanks man
btw dont listen to these retards saying "muh if ur this height at this age then ur gonna be 6'6 :incel: "
get your growth plates checked, if they're closed, you're gonna stay 5'10
early bloomers are a thing, there was lots of tall people in like 4th grade, 5'6 5'7 guys but they all ended up staying that height in adulthood because their growth plates were closed and they were early bloomers
how tall are your parents and are your growth plates open, if you dont know, get them checked

btw dont listen to these retards saying "muh if ur this height at this age then ur gonna be 6'6 :incel: "
get your growth plates checked, if they're closed, you're gonna stay 5'10
early bloomers are a thing, there was lots of tall people in like 4th grade, 5'6 5'7 guys but they all ended up staying that height in adulthood because their growth plates were closed and they were early bloomers
how tall are your parents and are your growth plates open, if you dont know, get them checked
my plates are open, I have also grown 3cm in the last 2 months , my father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'9

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
how tall were you before puberty
5'5ft the year before last , and 5'6.5 last year

The measurement is in meters, but I carried out this physical assessment on 03/10/2023

Attachments

• IMG_20240330_104619.jpg
    IMG_20240330_104619.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0