How can i measure my facial ratios?

grimjoww

grimjoww

Iron
How do i measure my facial ratios, provide w a list of what to measure and what is ideal

If you have to measure facial ratios you are ugly and you know it subconsciously therefore you need to measure your face to determine what's wrong = over for you anyways

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, Akhi, kebab and 1 other person
If you have to measure facial ratios you are ugly and you know it subconsciously therefore you need to measure your face to determine what's wrong = over for you anyways
Nah i just wanna measure it bc im the least photogenic person ever, im way attractive irl

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
Nah i just wanna measure it bc im the least photogenic person ever, im way attractive irl
Subhuman cope

Not photogenic = ugly. Plenty of people with all sorts of ratios that are gl in photos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and kebab
I also needed to learn how to measure ratios lol

This is why this forum is over, he ask a question and you chase rep point, if you don't have the answer just STFU.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, LaVérité, Father47 and 2 others
Subhuman cope

Not photogenic = ugly. Plenty of people with all sorts of ratios that are gl in photos
I'll have to disagree bc your opinion on this doesnt matter, i get compliments from 'attractive' girls irl so i meann, its ight tho, no hate to you bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
This is why this forum is over, he ask a question and you chase rep point, if you don't have the answer just STFU.
I'll have to disagree bc your opinion on this doesnt matter, i get complimenta from 'attractive' girls irl so i meann, its ight tho, no hate to you bro
I'm just messing around, plenty of threads regarding ratios out there, he just has to look since making a thread about it is pointless when there are 500 out there. I was trolling you op jfl, you may see yourself not as gl in candids because you are flipped compared to your mirror self + lighting, angle etc. Everyone looks better in the mirror/in motion rather than a picture with bad lighting etc

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité and blackckatt
I'm just messing around, plenty of threads regarding ratios out there, he just has to look since making a thread about it is pointless when there are 500 out there. I was trolling you op jfl, you may see yourself not as gl in candids because you are flipped compared to your mirror self + lighting, angle etc. Everyone looks better in the mirror/in motion rather than a picture with bad lighting
I couldnt find them, if you have it, send me the link

It's not true, am "not photogenic" but i mogg IRL, depends people. Someone with average fhwr look shit on pics distorted but irl look great

It's not true, am "not photogenic" but i mogg IRL, depends people. Someone with average fhwr look shit on pics distorted but irl look great
I relate very much to that, i mog irl too

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
I couldnt find them, if you have it, send me the link
Search botb or search ''ratios'' or ''measure ratios'' in the search bar. It's pointless measuring facial ratios unless you want to find out a flaw/for surgery since everyone has different ratios
Ik bro i was trolling jfl, ofc u can't compare urself to models in photos since they have perfect lighting , proffesional photographers, frauded angles etc.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
>>>>>>

Attachments

• 3802764_1701748647233.png
    3802764_1701748647233.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3802765_1701748662460.png
    3802765_1701748662460.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 0
stand 2 meters in front of mirror and measure with a ruler

theres a guide in botb that the ideal ratios are and how to measure them

Search botb or search ''ratios'' or ''measure ratios'' in the search bar. It's pointless measuring facial ratios unless you want to find out a flaw/for surgery since everyone has different ratios

Ik bro i was trolling jfl, ofc u can't compare urself to models in photos since they have perfect lighting , proffesional photographers, frauded angles etc.

He is new lol, let him hit some wall, he is learning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
He is new lol, let him hit some wall, he is learning

Actually im currently in the bulk phase, i started my cut tho but it'll take me some time to fully debloat and cut off the fat so i wanted to get the idea how good my bone structure is as i cant really grasp it thru all that facial fat so i thought measuring my ratios would be ideal or am i wrong?

Last edited: