How can I prevent parts of my face growing like my nose and ears on HGH

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
if i were you i would not reccomend using this shit call me bluepilled but
aromatase inhibitors cause fucking spinal deformities
using hgh without aromatase inhibitors is retarded because your plates just fuse

at least look at some literature before you start.
thank god that the aromasin i took was bunk (faggotlabz.ru)

but seriously, look into what you are actually taking. dont do selective research. dont let your insecurity make decisions for you.
unless your sub 5'9 at 14. then id say its over and to do whatever you can.

using hgh without aromatase inhibitors is retarded because your plates just fuse

but seriously, look into what you are actually taking. dont do selective research. dont let your insecurity make decisions for you.
I appreciate your response. brainlabz aromasin is authentic? people have tested it.

I appreciate your response. brainlabz aromasin is authentic? people have tested it.
really? i didnt feel shit. i was doing the freakforlife method were i kept upping the dosage.
got up to 50mg and didnt feel anything at all. no mood swings, no lack of energy, skin and hair quality stayed the exact same.

but sometimes the truth is difficult
i wanted to think i could be 6' with the right chemicals and i would be able to get away side effect free.
almost anything that you do that is worthwhile always has a trade off.

but sometimes the truth is difficult
i wanted to think i could be 6' with the right chemicals and i would be able to get away side effect free.
almost anything that you do that is worthwhile always has a trade off.
very very well said. theres a risk in almost everything you do. high risk high reward

really? i didnt feel shit. i was doing the freakforlife method were i kept upping the dosage.
got up to 50mg and didnt feel anything at all. no mood swings, no lack of energy, skin and hair quality stayed the exact same.
potentially underdosed, it can happen. if not it could mean you were really unresponsive to it, or your estrogen levels were quite high. many potential reasons

It’s bunk fucking trash. I have their Anastrozole and it took me 3mgs of it to lower my e2 significantly. Don’t buy from brainlabz.

It’s bunk fucking trash. I have their Anastrozole and it took me 3mgs of it to lower my e2 significantly. Don’t buy from brainlabz.
u have to take it for about a month to see any changes ,

noticed hair loss like fucking crazy and after about 3 months I rarely wake up with morning wood and now I haven’t fap in like 4 months
same, my hairloss on it was crazy

Sub 5 9 at 14, and im 5 7 at 14 while having hit puberty early jfl

Sub 5 9 at 14, and im 5 7 at 14 while having hit puberty early jfl
just wear lifts and larp...
or if your 14 do what im doing and get bloodwork while only using an aromatase inhibitor.
the estrogen levels required to prevent plate closure is higher than clinically "low" levels of estrogen.
its just that if you nuke your e2 you will definitely get side effects. if you are not careful you could become impotent or infertile pernamently, and have spinal deformities.