Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
How can I return to the bluepill?

There is no way back.
I'm sorry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, litaz, Adonis and 4 others
Ascend to Chad level with surgery and try to forget pre-ascension life to delude yourself back into the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, litaz, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
tbh im gratful for blackpill. im no chad yet but i wouldve never improved this much if i never knew about it. ignorance is bliss. but id rather toughen up towards the truth than remaining bluepilled and staying the same

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Ascend to Chad level with surgery and try to forget pre-ascension life to delude yourself back into the bluepill.
If you're really good at being delusional, you can get a girlfriend, then convince yourself that she likes your personality or that anything but her body matters.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and ALP
You can show her your photos pre-ascension, she will lie that she'd like you either way and then you just delude yourself into believing her.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
2889333 let me rot

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You can't. You can only commit to being your best self in every way- physically, mentally etc. That's the only way to liberate yourself from the negative elements of the blackpill.

I am going to write a book on NTmaxxing. Check for more in the next few months

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
You can show her your photos pre-ascension
Wtf, of course not.

You must destroy every past photo of yourself for making it seem like you are naturally handsome.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Wtf, of course not.

You must destroy every past photo of yourself for making it seem like you are naturally handsome.
Nah, that's high inhib.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
If you're really good at being delusional, you can get a girlfriend, then convince yourself that she likes your personality or that anything but her body matters.
Once you become a GL male it is more beneficial to be redpilled tbh.
Wtf, of course not.

Just say you were a “late bloomer”. Npcs will believe you.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and HerpDerpson
Once you become a GL male it is more beneficial to be redpilled tbh.
Yeah, I thought about that too. All that redpill stuff about acting as toxic as possible actually works for keeping girls. Remember @FailedNormieManlet story about not holding his frame. It's just that for getting girls you need looks.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, FailedNormieManlet, ALP and 1 other person