How can I speak well to women?

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I feel like I am losing the ability to speak not only to women, but also to others in general. A while ago I was with a friend and he was the one who kept the conversation, I also contributed to the conversation, but on rare occasions. I just didn't have much to say.

I am currently considering the idea of talking to a girl I previously met in high school. She and I talked about things mainly about school, but we hardly talked about anything interesting. I feel like she's not the kind of girl I can talk to about important topics like science, politics, or just current affairs. I don't like banal topics like music, celebrity lives, or anything like that.

So how can I have interesting conversations with women, without looking pretentious or fake?

I feel like I am losing the ability to speak not only to women, but also to others in general. A while ago I was with a friend and he was the one who kept the conversation, I also contributed to the conversation, but on rare occasions. I just didn't have much to say.

I am currently considering the idea of talking to a girl I previously met in high school. She and I talked about things mainly about school, but we hardly talked about anything interesting. I feel like she's not the kind of girl I can talk to about important topics like science, politics, or just current affairs. I don't like banal topics like music, celebrity lives, or anything like that.

So how can I have interesting conversations with women, without looking pretentious or fake?

Don't overthink, dude, the best conversations are made with no effort

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Zdeweilx
Don't overthink, dude, the best conversations are made with no effort
Wtf is this 😡.
Give some actual fucking advice kit I need some meat and. Idk what to talk about with girls. Muh just talk with no effort

Wtf is this 😡.
Give some actual fucking advice kit I need some meat and. Idk what to talk about with girls. Muh just talk with no effort

Jesus, because you overthink this shit like it was a fucking D-Day or something, just go talk to them, they are only fucking people

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Wtf is this 😡.

And dude, is that hard to ask her how her day is and tease her a bit?

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
And dude, is that hard to ask her how her day is and tease her a bit?
Oh sht your right I just realized I never say this to my coworkers I talk to.

Just talk to her like it is your friend

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
lol jfl just be attractive and they will hold the convo. if u are ugly woman dont give the slightest fuck talking to you and stay on their phone man

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
The problem is that I'm very inhibited, but I will try.
Hmm can't relate but Just think what can go wrong the biggest Risk is taking no Risk king

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot