How can I stop being autistic?

Gigatyrone69

Gigatyrone69

Silver
Autism fucked my social life.

IMO, one of the biggest shits to ever infuriate me that effects a part of my life, is the fact that I most presumably have some sort of undiagnosed autism, since I pretty much checked all the necessary features of what makes a person legitimately have autism. It's kinda hard to make new friends that would actually last for a long part of my life, I don't like eye contact at all, and ofc:

I'm a .org user:lul:

And since most .org user are clearly a hub of autistic apes, this shit only makes sense to talk about, since the only step I know to prevent my autism from spreading onto my social life is by logging out .org, which my ape ass clearly isn't gonna do. I guess im just gonna keep gymcelling and hammering my ramus until I look like that skinwalker faggot Jordan Barett so all other autistic college freshman are gonna do that whole brainrot mewing shit at me.

I just don't wanna be autistic anymore FFS I wanna be neurotypical for once in my life for a while God I fucking hate being a socially disabled primate nigger.

TLDR IF DNR: PLZ CURE MY AUTISM THX BHAIS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smallman, Lev Peshkov, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Dalits on here can’t comprehend how being non nt brings your social status down.

Just force yourself to be charismatic or LDAR, not too many options.

Bonesmash your brain

Use a time travel machine where ur nigger parents loved u enough not to abuse u

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
u can’t cure it bud

1. Don’t be aspie.

Are you an urkel