How can khalistan theoretically exist as a nation

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Its landlocked with no access to the ocean, surrounded by big opposing powers (pakistan and hindoostan)
how can it get major territories from india and pakistan (lahore, chandigarh, etc)
how will its economy survive as a landlocked country with foreign opposing powers out to get its demise and invade them
how will it manage to stay stable and peaceful with protests from anti-khalistani and pro-khalistani folks
will the government collapse and will the country devolve into an ethno-religious conflict with sikhs, muslims and hindus just like in south sudan?
@justinzayn

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
bhai whats your plan for akhand khalistan
@justinzayn @AlexBrown84

Its landlocked surrounded by big opposing powers (pakistan and hindoostan)
how can it get major territories from india and pakistan (lahore, chandigarh, etc)
how will its economy survive as a landlocked country with foreign opposing powers out to get its demise and invade them
how will it manage to stay stable and peaceful with protests from anti-khalistani and pro-khalistani folks
will the government collapse and will the country devolve into an ethno-religious conflict with sikhs, muslims and hindus just like in south sudan?
@justinzayn
punjab is the farming capital of the world,it can feed multiple countries plus khalistan will protect kashmir too,so Pak will be bros with us
,and sikhs are also buisness oriented too like in uk and usa etc so they can survive by themself and it will protect aand increase our birthrate
punjab has more to give,thats why india wants it so badly

and i wontt reply i am too busy in my armed stuggle and i suggest you to not waste time on this discussion
and too anyone else,i am the biggest hater of indian and bengali muslims,i only see punjabi muslim as my own,

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
punjab is the farming capital of the world,it can feed multiple countries plus khalistan will protect kashmir too,so Pak will be bros with us
,and sikhs are also buisness oriented too like in uk and usa etc so they can survice by themself
punjab has more to give,thats why india wants it so badly

and i wontt reply i am too busy in my armed stuggle and i suggest you to not waste time on this discussion
and too anyone else,i am the biggest hater of indian and bengali muslims,i only see punjabi muslim as my own,
u fighting jews and hindoos nigga wym armed struggle

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
china and pakistan will provide much aide to the khalistan movement to help destabilize india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610

Users who are viewing this thread

Back