How can lips become smooth

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
My lips are rough and look like this
Trockene lippen blog jpg

are there creams to make the lips more healthy?

Solution
darkness97
those lips or your lips are plagued with dead skin making them rough to the touch.

what you have to do is take a hot shower (which will lossen the dead skin) and exfoliate or rub off the dead skin off your lips. after that you use a lip balm and then you have soft lips.
those lips or your lips are plagued with dead skin making them rough to the touch.

what you have to do is take a hot shower (which will lossen the dead skin) and exfoliate or rub off the dead skin off your lips. after that you use a lip balm and then you have soft lips.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, hiwasuwor and Accelerator
Solution

I support your asexuality

isn't lip balm unhealthy for the lips?
rough lips are such a looksmin they make me look like a zombie, especially this part
Screenshot 2024 04 18 044021

isn't lip balm unhealthy for the lips?
rough lips are such a looksmin they make me look like a zombie, especially this part
View attachment 2865500
to my knowledge no. it needs to be moisturized on a regular basis especially in colder regions where the moisture in your mouth gets taken by the cold air. there are many different types of lip balm made with more organic "natural" ingredients though.

as someone who doesn't really care and just wants soft lips i use nivea hydro balm.

i find women look at my lips alot. if you have a nice shape to them and they shine and taste really good it makes kissing a more enjoyable and enticing experience for thee.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
My lips are rough and look like thisView attachment 2865472
are there creams to make the lips more healthy?
This is my lip routine, my lips become like this.

3 ish times a week, brush with toothbrush after brushing teeth, don’t wash off the toothbrush or anything, just go and brush your lips.

After that, i usually shower.

Once out, slap volufilline (1 drop) and aquaphor (not too much) on it (the squeezable tube one, don’t use the chapstick version) aquaphor is better than vaseline for lips.

The hydration and fattening effect from the volufilline will keep them plump. The aquaphor further moisturizes the lips.

(Optional step): avoid drinking water or eating or licking your lips for around 45 mins to an hour so you don’t clean off ur lips

At night:

Volufilline on lips again, one drop
Aquaphor, a good amount more than you used in the morning to keep moisture throughout the night.

Again, optional, but more important at night, avoid doing all the things i said.

Also, stay hydrated, drink 3-4 liters of water a day, maybe less if ur a smaller person, hydration helps A LOT

You will have the PLUMPEST MOST MOISTERIZED LIPS OF UR LIFE BRO

Mark this as solution gangster

• +1
to my knowledge no. it needs to be moisturized on a regular basis especially in colder regions where the moisture in your mouth gets taken by the cold air. there are many different types of lip balm made with more organic "natural" ingredients though.

as someone who doesn't really care and just wants soft lips i use nivea hydro balm.

i find women look at my lips alot. if you have a nice shape to them and they shine and taste really good it makes kissing a more enjoyable and enticing experience for thee.
This is my lip routine, my lips become like this.

3 ish times a week, brush with toothbrush after brushing teeth, don’t wash off the toothbrush or anything, just go and brush your lips.

After that, i usually shower.

Once out, slap volufilline (1 drop) and aquaphor (not too much) on it (the squeezable tube one, don’t use the chapstick version) aquaphor is better than vaseline for lips.

The hydration and fattening effect from the volufilline will keep them plump. The aquaphor further moisturizes the lips.

(Optional step): avoid drinking water or eating or licking your lips for around 45 mins to an hour so you don’t clean off ur lips

At night:

Volufilline on lips again, one drop
Aquaphor, a good amount more than you used in the morning to keep moisture throughout the night.

Again, optional, but more important at night, avoid doing all the things i said.

Also, stay hydrated, drink 3-4 liters of water a day, maybe less if ur a smaller person, hydration helps A LOT

You will have the PLUMPEST MOST MOISTERIZED LIPS OF UR LIFE BRO

Mark this as solution gangster
lips are important as they can either make you appear healthy or unhealthy.

lips are important as they can either make you appear healthy or unhealthy.
yeah, teeth is super important too. that is the ultimate looksmin.

white, straight teeth will put you over the edge. i find when my teeth are really clean i smile a lot more confidently all the time making me more approachable.

• +1
the actual solution to this problem is not exfoliating ur lips like these retards are saying but suck my dick and make sure u use ur lips u can thank me later bhai

• JFL
the actual solution to this problem is not exfoliating ur lips like these retards are saying but suck my dick and make sure u use ur lips u can thank me later bhai
dnr one single word

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged